Hacking Question How to unhack my switch?

abboodeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I no longer want the hack, my kids wish to play online...i don't have the nand thing, i'm not expert indeed in these things i bought the Switch hacked already and all i know is just dumping games and removing them from the SD...i want to start fresh buy games, get online play online....
How can i unhack my switch without the nand and without getting a ban?

abboodeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
thanks...this is too sad...i really regret getting a hacked one and sacrificing the online play...
i can sell it and buy a new one but that was my last option..

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you didn't do much with the hacked Switch, it might be safe to go online with it. If you installed NSP files, however, then the sysMMC is dirty, and you will likely be banned if you go online with it. Without a clean sysNAND backup, you could try running Haku33, but there's a good chance it won't work and you will be banned. This is because Haku33 can cause a log mismatch.

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can easily sell it for more than what you got it for and buy a regular switch(they are more easy to come by lately)

not too hard.

abboodeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
If you didn't do much with the hacked Switch, it might be safe to go online with it. If you installed NSP files, however, then the sysMMC is dirty, and you will likely be banned if you go online with it. Without a clean sysNAND backup, you could try running Haku33, but there's a good chance it won't work and you will be banned. This is because Haku33 can cause a log mismatch.
I think trading it would be my best option...
can i still back up my saves and reuse them when i purchase the games on the new console?

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think trading it would be my best option...
can i still back up my saves and reuse them when i purchase the games on the new console?
If you get another hackable switch, you can switch between emunand and sysnand to play with hacks and then play online safely.
And you can restore your game saves but you need a hackable switch or you can buy new switch and get xecuter chip installed on it

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't want another hacked switch, you can click transfer user and saved data once you have new and old switch both in your hands.

This will transfer your stuff but you need to connect both to wifi. Also after a day or 2, don't be surprised if your hacked switch is banned because of using this which shouldn't be a problem because your hacked switch is now only meant to play permanently offline

Reactions: Lacius

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be brutally honest, nintendo online gaming suck. I got two switched to keep one "stock" and I still ended up getting SXOS for the 2nd one and it sits in the front room alone all by itself with a [powered SSD 256g harddrive attached to itto play those dance dance 18' 19' 20' games and that 30 gig diablo game.

online play for a few select titles like animal crossing minecraft fortnite(which is better on laptop or pc , xbox) < unlimited games.

My kid played online games for like a day or two then moved onto wanting new first party hits.

But I do understand that if your wallet is deep and your child's want for online play is greater than god.

Id just go get buy a new switchfirst if you can get your hands on it, transer saves via nintendo cloud if your switch hasnt been banned yet https://www.nintendo.com.au/help/sw...er-your-save-data-to-a-nearby-nintendo-switch

let your kids play online and you can sell the switch you want to get rid of, and still profit.

Reactions: abboodeh

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could also check out online play with xLinkkai for example.

But if you really want legit online you should sell your switch and get a new one, but I think the switch prices are pretty high right now.

abboodeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Mario Maker and Animal crossing is what they wish to play online...
having game updates on time is another thing they miss...

i'm gonna sell it and buy a new one...so strange the new ones are expensive...i care less for the improved battery, i wouldn't mind buying cheaper new one...but i can't find it anymore in the stores...only the new improved battery...with a price tag of $500!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you don't want another hacked switch, you can click transfer user and saved data once you have new and old switch both in your hands.

This will transfer your stuff but you need to connect both to wifi. Also after a day or 2, don't be surprised if your hacked switch is banned because of using this which shouldn't be a problem because your hacked switch is now only meant to play permanently offline
so....
i connect to the online, register, sync my saves from the pirated games in my hacked switch...
then open the same account i logged in to from the new (unhacked) switch and then i will be able to sync back my saved data?
is this safe??
the saved data on the 1st place are from a pirated games...;'(

drrastovac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check out this video. You can easily uninstall cfw without a trace left behind. After that, you can make emunand and also use official fw.

Last edited by drrastovac,

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Maker and Animal crossing is what they wish to play online...
having game updates on time is another thing they miss...

i'm gonna sell it and buy a new one...so strange the new ones are expensive...i care less for the improved battery, i wouldn't mind buying cheaper new one...but i can't find it anymore in the stores...only the new improved battery...with a price tag of $500!

so....
i connect to the online, register, sync my saves from the pirated games in my hacked switch...
then open the same account i logged in to from the new (unhacked) switch and then i will be able to sync back my saved data?
is this safe??
the saved data on the 1st place are from a pirated games...;'(
On your hacked switch, you'll connect to internet and link your main Nintendo account with the user. Then go to settings, transfer user and saved data to another switch and follow the instructions on both your old switch and your new switch. Your new switch will be safe. Your old will probably get banned but that doesn't matter for you.

On your hacked switch, you'll connect to internet and link your main Nintendo account with the user. Then go to settings, transfer user and saved data to another switch and follow the instructions on both your old switch and your new switch. Your new switch will be safe. Your old will probably get banned but that doesn't matter for you.
Only do those steps when you have both new and old ones in hand.

abboodeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait

Only do those steps when you have both new and old ones in hand.
got it...thank you so much!

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Dont be sad. You can always buy new unhacked console anytime. It is harder to find unpatched switch in recent time. I say keep that and buy new switch or sell it and buy new switch.

RA-DYN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys, wanna ask, i have nintendo switch first gen serial code xaw1007xxxx bought it with condition already cfw using atmosphere inside sd card 128gb and always at airplane mode till now.. but nowaday i want to play online with it, so from ur disscussion (cmiiw) i just need to power off and shutdown my switch and then boot it up normally without any autorcm, dongle, jigs and etc. can make me play online again without any risk of banned in the future? . just so simple as that? neither dont need to remove sd card it is alright? sorry i need enlightenment coz still newbie with all of this stuff.. -_-"

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, wanna ask, i have nintendo switch first gen serial code xaw1007xxxx bought it with condition already cfw using atmosphere inside sd card 128gb and always at airplane mode till now.. but nowaday i want to play online with it, so from ur disscussion (cmiiw) i just need to power off and shutdown my switch and then boot it up normally without any autorcm, dongle, jigs and etc. can make me play online again without any risk of banned in the future? . just so simple as that? neither dont need to remove sd card it is alright? sorry i need enlightenment coz still newbie with all of this stuff.. -_-"

No, you need a clean NAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone