Hacking How to stop my wii games freezing during gameplay on USB loader GX?

Mio4489

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi! I'm currently using a Samsung 1TB HDD for my back up WII games. The Hardrive is compatible as it was one of the most popular used with usb loader GX. The Hardrive is formatted to FAT32 and I have the sleep function disabled in the wii u settings. My games all load perfectly and run well until randomly about 15-20 minutes into the game it randomly freezes. This issue can be fixed most of the time by plugging out the Hardrive and plugging it back into the wii. Although now and again the game will completely freeze and I can't turn off the Wii u and I'll have to plug it out by the main power supply. I've tried reinstalling countless CIOS to find no luck can someone please help me?! If you need any information please just ask. **UPDATE** I installed v10 beta52 d2x-v10-beta52-vwii Base: 56 CIOS slot :250 I went into usb loader gx and changed the loader and game IOS to 250 Although there has been no luck :( is there any specific base number I need in the cios files? Currently I'm at 58 v6432

D

Deleted User

There are possible hints, that it freezes because you modded your vWii.Since remember: WiiU´s "Wii" is not 1:1 the dame as a Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F