Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been interesting in making a site similar to what gamr13 does for other gbatemp users so there are more “retail mode” options

But can’t seem to locate any information as to how he goes about doing this. Am I just doing a bad job at googling?

Specifically I guess I’m curious at how to host the app myself so I can have my website redirect/download when it’s loaded up on an Xbox
Post automatically merged:

Downside of being a stonned modder. I figured it out after a short break ha

I should be making another post shortly so others can start using the mirror and potentially help gamr with some of the stress of traffic taking his apps down so quickly

Last edited by TheStonedModder,
Reactions: Arcade2019

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been interesting in making a site similar to what gamr13 does for other gbatemp users so there are more “retail mode” options

But can’t seem to locate any information as to how he goes about doing this. Am I just doing a bad job at googling?

Specifically I guess I’m curious at how to host the app myself so I can have my website redirect/download when it’s loaded up on an Xbox
Post automatically merged:

Downside of being a stonned modder. I figured it out after a short break ha

I should be making another post shortly so others can start using the mirror and potentially help gamr with some of the stress of traffic taking his apps down so quickly
Gamr has a discord channel you can check or dm him.

Reactions: TheStonedModder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol