antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This tutorial is for those who have a fully-bricked PSP and doesn't have a Pandora battery. Here are the steps:[*]Take out your PSP's battery cover and a battery.[*]Get an AC adapter and plug on your PSP WITHOUT the battery.[*]Turn on your PSP and, instead of a black screen, the firmware appears correctly on your screen![*]Place a battery and put back the cover on your PSP while charging.[*]When it's 100 percent charged, take out an AC Adapter on your PSP. Please don't turn off your PSP after using; put it to sleep mode instead.[*]That's it! You're done.This is what I did to recover my PSP, which is fully-bricked last month. You can do this tutorial too!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
ummmm. are you sure the battery you're using isn't a pandora battery, your psp wouldn't turn on if it were bricked...

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that doesn't help at all with recoving a fully-bricked PSP. It only helps people who use a Pandora battery don't have a Memory Stick with a IPL on it to boot there PSP.

If anything you could say the PSP was bricked because of the pandora battery because that's the only instance I could imagine something like that happening.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my mate had his PSP kinda crashed sometime.
He also had to take out his battery and memstick in order to boot it up again.

Either that or like raing3 said.
It can be used to boot up a PSP using a pandora battery and no MMS.

However this does not apply under fully bricked PSP`s.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
This doesn't apply under ANY type of brick....using a Pandora battery with an incorrect IPL and a Fully/Semi Bricked PSP are two totally different things. Learn 2 Masonry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold