Misc How to prevent 3DS ban?

QuazaRayy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting a 3DS in a while so I don't wanna get banned. I do want to play pokemon and might make hackmons but won't battle with them or trade them and pass them off as legit mons.

So questions:
  1. If I have hackmons in my PC, will I get banned?
  2. If I go online with pirated CIAs, Will i get banned?
  3. If I go online with Region Free (or non-European as mine will be an E console) CIAs, will i get banned?
  4. If I have a homebrew app, NTR CFW for example, running in the background while playing a game online, will i get banned?

Just wanna make sure as I have not used a 3DS with CFW before and just wanna be sure before I get myself banned in the new years xP

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's almost impossible to get banned on the 3DS now unless you do really dumb things or cheat online
1. I'm not sure about pokemon but if you don't go online with it you should be fine
2. No
3. No but I'm not sure if it even works online
I tried going online with a US game once and it kept telling me to accept the license agreement
4. No unless you use it for cheating online

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo doesn't really ban 3ds's (hardly) anymore they're concentrating on the switch I've been banned but have been using the last known publick fcs B on that iso site for nearly a year now with no ill effects

QuazaRayy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's almost impossible to get banned on the 3DS now unless you do really dumb things or cheat online
1. I'm not sure about pokemon but if you don't go online with it you should be fine
2. No
3. No but I'm not sure if it even works online
I tried going online with a US game once and it kept telling me to accept the license agreement
4. No unless you use it for cheating online

nintendo doesn't really ban 3ds's (hardly) anymore they're concentrating on the switch I've been banned but have been using the last known publick fcs B on that iso site for nearly a year now with no ill effects
Thanks everyone! I don't and won't cheat online (only offline as all it ruins is my experience which i don't care about really) as everyone deserves a good game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: