ROM Hack How to play pokemon SS without freezing/crashing

Azaarie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please could someone explain to me step by step on how to play pokemon soul silver on a DS emulator without it freezing and crashing randomly. ive tried many things but no luck so far.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Azaarie said:
Please could someone explain to me step by step on how to play pokemon soul silver on a DS emulator without it freezing and crashing randomly. ive tried many things but no luck so far.

Could you pretty please stop creating so many threads regarding that one matter? And try it on DeSmuME again and tell me what problems you encounter.

Azaarie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but i just can't seem to get any real help. T_T Desume used to be the emulator i used but i stop using it because it randomly froze every few minutes and i'd lose alot of progress. Also on desume when i try to save it takes about 5 minute to finish. i really wanted to get it to work on no$gba because it runs smoother, has graphic and sound

Azaarie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg i see that code everywhere its starting to piss me off. it doent work for the other problems im having. such as the rom image crashing

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Azaarie said:
Omg i see that code everywhere its starting to piss me off. it doent work for the other problems im having. such as the rom image crashing
Redownload the r0m, donwload no$gba 2.6a, put the cheat, activate AR and Raw then check the box. This code WORKS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==