Hacking How to Play PKMN S&M Early. No DL links

SoughtParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a longer step. But I found out a different way. I tried installing the Sun cia and going to FBI through that but it didn't work

Then why did Big red menu delete my cia when I pressed A? Will this happen with moon as well? (Thank you for helping my by the way I have really not had any luck with these games. Always black screen).

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a longer step. But I found out a different way. I tried installing the Sun cia and going to FBI through that but it didn't work
I'll take a look on that ISO site and try again. I thought about playing Pokemon Sun in the day time and Pokemon Moon at Night.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a look on that ISO site and try again. I thought about playing Pokemon Sun in the day time and Pokemon Moon at Night.
Remember that Moon takes place 12 hours ahead of your system time. Night time in real life = day time in Moon and vice versa.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im still getting a black screen on boot with both sun and moon. Any ideas on how to fix?
Go to that ISO site and search "sun and moon" and look for the one posted by Bily Halem on that ISO site. It should be the 9th column. It may be the cia that you downloaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...