Hacking How to play NSMB on Wii 3.2

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's not only an old question, it was also answered 1000-times already. Use the damn search, please. And not only that, you also don't give any information. Do you want to play a Backup or a Retail-Disc? USB, or DVD? What's the problem/error you have, etc.?

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install Priiloader and enable the "Block Disc Update" hack. Can play any new game on the old firmwares with that.

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are trying to play a backup (USB or disc), you only need an up-to-date loader and waninkoko's or hermes's cIOS.

However, if you are talking about a retail copy, you need to have IOS53 installed. You can download the current version of IOS53 using NUSD, pack it into a wad using NUSD, and install using wad manager or one of the mods (i.e. Yet Another Wad Manager Mod).

EDIT: as Blue-K said - put a little effort into searching next time.

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oopss, sorry.... I am helping my classmate to ask this question. When he bought his Wii, its already softmodded. He bought the pirated NSMB disc to play it.

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh... Tell your buddy that he could've downloaded NSMBW free and not have had to pay someone who did the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...