Hacking Question How to play free Switch Games

NormalSwitchUser1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys,

i'm pretty new to the Nintendo Switch and haven't tried to put a CFW on it yet. I've already ordered an RCM Jig, which arrivers next Week.

My Serial Number is between XAJ70040000000 and XAJ70050000, so i'm not sure, if mine is patched or not. Did anyone try to put a CFW on his Switch between These Numbers? And how did he or she do it?

The only important Thing to me is to Play all the Switch Games for free. Is there any Way to do this and how do i have to do it?

My Switch kept updating till now, when a new Update was released it automatically updated. What can i do, to get to a lower Firmware (i need a lower one to try CFW, right?)? Is it enough to reset my Switch?

As i said my Goal is to Play all the Switch Games for free. What do i have to do, to get there?

Thanks for reading my Thread and for helping me. I'm sorry, that i don't know anything about CFW or how to do it, buy i really want to Play all Games, but i can't afford to buy more of them.

Greetings.

KlariNoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You're trying to achieve piracy which is not supporetd on GBATemp. Look somewhere else to find your answers, I doubt anyone will help you here

Last edited by KlariNoX,
Reactions: mattadatta

ElLelos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,
i dont think that you can get any information about playing games for free here in this forum. If youre looking for something like that you have to find a place in the internet called like the not bright centershadow of a suneclipse on latin :D (Its a Riddle ;) ). For everything else you have to read a few tutorials here like hektate or atmosphere or reinx. those are all different CFW for the switch. your switch is "probably patched" so you have to test it with your ordered jig. if youre switch is hackable, the firmware doesnt matter. so your first task is to check if you can inject a payload... its too much to write here but there are plenty of tutorials in this forum. if you manage to do this, youre good to go;)

Reactions: KlariNoX and opmas

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys,

i'm pretty new to the Nintendo Switch and haven't tried to put a CFW on it yet. I've already ordered an RCM Jig, which arrivers next Week.

My Serial Number is between XAJ70040000000 and XAJ70050000, so i'm not sure, if mine is patched or not. Did anyone try to put a CFW on his Switch between These Numbers? And how did he or she do it?

The only important Thing to me is to Play all the Switch Games for free. Is there any Way to do this and how do i have to do it?

My Switch kept updating till now, when a new Update was released it automatically updated. What can i do, to get to a lower Firmware (i need a lower one to try CFW, right?)? Is it enough to reset my Switch?

As i said my Goal is to Play all the Switch Games for free. What do i have to do, to get there?

Thanks for reading my Thread and for helping me. I'm sorry, that i don't know anything about CFW or how to do it, buy i really want to Play all Games, but i can't afford to buy more of them.

Greetings.
You should install a CFW, download NSPs on your PC and install them with Goldleaf or Tinfoil. If you don't care about online play, follow this guide:
https://switch.homebrew.guide
If you do care about online play, set up an emuMMC following this guide:
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...