How to make my data readable again?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by MuffinAlibaba, Jan 9, 2016.

1. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I was doing the CIA/emunand thing everyone's talking about. I got to the gateway 3ds part and backed up my SD card. I messed up because after formatting the nand, I didn't select restore (don't remember seeing an option). I also backed up a nand file after formatting because that's what the guide told me (which in retrospect seems pointless). I just put my old files back on the SD card and the 3DS isn't reading them as if it were a different 3ds. I'm on an o3ds ver 9.2.0-20E (downgraded)

Can I still use the files or would I have to update back to 10.3 and redownload everything?

edit: 97 views and 0 actual replies.. does this mean I'm unsaveable?
    edit 2: I had my data backed up on another SD card which I used before starting this. Nevermind!

Last edited by MuffinAlibaba, Jan 9, 2016
  2. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    Also, it doesn't seem like my save data is readable either which really sucks. Please help, I really don't want to loose this data.

3. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    Going into go.gateway-3ds.com with the file from my backup is possible, but there's nothing that would help me there. So that file is readable but not the others.