How to launch small games with Loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by kirilljenova, Oct 3, 2015.

1. kirilljenova
    OP

kirilljenova Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2014
    Why there is no instruction how to run games like NES Remix without Super Smash Bros.?
    For example, I have lot of worthwhile game discs except Smash Bros. (don't love this fighting series), but I didn't play any small game on wii u (like nes remix).

I guess it is not so big difference with instruction in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-loadiine-1-0-a-backup-loader-for-wiiu.398623/. Can someone highlight those differences?

Margen67 likes this.
  2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    there is already 3 threads open on this subject. just stop it now and join 1 of those threads for godddd sake

Adr990 and Margen67 like this.
  3. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    You linked the fucking thread, why would you not just post there.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    hostile thread is hostile :angry:

the method for loading games without loadiine hasnt been explained yet, you will have to wait for a more in depth release.....but im guessing its probably using the loadiine server like you would normally use cafiine

5. oumoumad

oumoumad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2015
    France
    I think what he's asking is the method to load the game directly from the browser through network without SD access (hence no mii editor or super smash bros). only snes remix was confirmed to work completely with that method though.

6. fiveighteen

fiveighteen High Hopes and Low Expectations

Jun 30, 2008
    United States
    Smash Bros is used because it has the largest RPX + RPL with SD access. Otherwise all you can play is NES Remix.