Gaming How to install Ultra Moon?

D

Deleted User

If you're installing and playing Ultra moon and Ultra sun, is there a need for the original pokemon sun and moon? Or is this entirely separate from the first two?
:/
100% seperate but usum is pretty much the same game

Skyleft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know my thread kind of evolved into something else but I got everything going, even though the game doesn't launch
I have luma 8.1.1 and FBI, however when I start up the game from the main menu the screen remains black forever, and I did not download the prelaunch. Why?

D

Deleted User

I know my thread kind of evolved into something else but I got everything going, even though the game doesn't launch
I have luma 8.1.1 and FBI, however when I start up the game from the main menu the screen remains black forever, and I did not download the prelaunch. Why?
fucking luma doesnt matter and theres other cia installers that work just as good
what sys version are you on?

Skyleft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fucking luma doesnt matter and theres other cia installers that work just as good
what sys version are you on?
Sorry for providing irrelevant information, I was just updating from earlier but hopefully much of your time wasn't lost
I'm on 9.2.0-20E

D

Deleted User

i just realised that i told someone to update even though one of my systems is still on 9.2

teelo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
get hfs and drap&drop the cia into it
Ugh, it keeps getting to around 10%, then this...

E: hoping its just something screwy with apache. Going to try your HFS thing now.

Attachments

• IMG_20171109_095149.jpg
    IMG_20171109_095149.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by teelo,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, it keeps getting to around 10%, then this...

E: hoping its just something screwy with apache. Going to try your HFS thing now.
It's a bad file... Where are you getting it from and how are you putting it on your console? HINT: Don't use Wi-Fi to transfer large files period. It is almost guaranteed to cause packet loss which leads to corrupted data. My advice is to download the file over a LAN connection, then manually put it on your SD card, using the SDHC slot, then installing it with FBI locally.

That is the all around best way to preserve the integrity of the data. It can't be the .CIA if you're using the one we all are because it's 100% proven to be legit.

teelo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I got it working using HFS to remote install with FBI.

Also picked up a bigger SD card today so I don't have to go through that hassle in the future.

Reactions: wormdood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls