Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So is this safe to run online? I downgraded and installed CFW to my N3DS, though I am very hesitant to try any games online (including these legit CIAs) just in case of a NNID or hardware ban
Every CIA, legit or not legit, is safe for online play, as they don't have headers, which makes Nintendo unable to detect them.

jacob1118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys, newbie question here. can i delete the cia file in my sd card if i have installed the game? or it will also delete the game? thanks for the answer

05sonicblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question, was the FBI app lagging for u once it finally worked?

after numerous attempts mine worked...but the input lag was immense. so, I decided not to risk it and reboot.

Mine was like this. Not just lagging, but I actually had to push Down or A around 10 times waiting about a second in between before it would take. Once the install started, it was normal speed, just the UI was very slow / unresponsive at times. When this happened is when I was actually able to get the games installed.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hy. I need your help:) 03ds 10.3 oothax = > 9.2 with homemu hax. * (meanwhile ya had change of card sd, for the installation of the cia because more place on the sd of 4 go with all the files to of course)

I do not arrive has to install the cia legit of monster hunter 4 eur. Download on the topic of asia 81. On the site 3dsiso. * (I once succeeded has to download it until 99 % and ,its what has put " failed ")

Here is what gives its me:

http://www.noelshack.com/2016-01-1452284447-wp-20160108-001.jpg

http://www.noelshack.com/2016-01-1452284528-wp-20160108-002.jpg

http://www.noelshack.com/2016-01-1452284591-wp-20160108-003.jpg

Restart FBi, and wait to Done on the booting, if Done don't appears, retry

Last edited by nooby89,

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sweet, tried it once again and got to done, Tomodachi Life's installing now.
- Menuhax 2.1 on autoboot (type 2)
- started FTBrony, immediately closed it (2x B)
- started FBI, spammed A (since some people succeeded by that I thought "why not")
- saw the log for a second with "Done" at the end
- tried installing Tomodachi and now we'll see
Oh yea, sysinfo or something, right?
o3DS 10.3 EUR
Update: installed successfully, downloaded the update for the game without probs. Gonna try SSB later as well.
Tried the exact same method just now and succeeded again (after a "couple" tries, ugh). SSB installed successfully as well. :D
Good thing I either already got the other legit CIA games (AC:NL, FE:A, MK7, MH3U, MH4U, SM3DL, MM3D, Pokemon) or I'm not that much interested in them (AC:HHD, KTD, LM2, NSMB2 (although that's still a "maybe/maybe not" title)).

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So... after trying to get this version of FBI to load, approximately 50-100 times a day for the past week, I finally got in and am installing shit right now.
I'm on a 10.3E N3ds; used menuhax and default hbl. Titles I'm currently installing; Tomodachi Life, ACNL, SSB (all Eur) - I'll edit with success/failure notes after installs.
Just wanted to post to give heart to anyone else that hasn't been super lucky with this uber-unreliable app - stick with it - it took me close to 500 attempts to get it to successfully load.

edit

All three legit cia's installed and work fine.
I was even able to transfer my Tomodachi save file from my Sky3ds to the legit cia via SVDT.

Last edited by duwen,
Reactions: signz

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After some days of playing around, those are my resluts.

System: New 3DS XL
- Sysnand: 9.8.0-25E
- Booted HBL with: MenuHax v2.1
- Homebrew Version: Original Smea / Yellows8
- How many tries before FBI worked: many times (old version), new version (1.4.17)
- How many tries before Legit CIA installation worked: Never
- Did it work: No

I'm pretty sure I must wait for the great 9.3+ hack/fix, so now i'm busy playing DS games.

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, and if i install legit CIAs Files , i'll be able to load them without open rxtool (i have to do this method to load Monster hunter X)
[/QUOTE]
Well, the legit CIAs will be installed on your sysNand but if you want to install ANY CIAs you will have to boot in rxtools everytime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)