Homebrew How to install ironfall invasions on older system? Help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wizardkoer
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,415
  • Replies Replies 5

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
513
Reaction score
125
Trophies
1
XP
453
Country
Australia
Apparently you can install ironfall invasions on older versions than 9.5 via firmware spoof or something?
I'm on 6.3 12e sysnand and 10.0 27e emunand with rxtools. I have fbi on both sysnand and emunand. How can I firmware spoof and gain access to ironfall invasions and eshop on sysnand?
 
Ironfall is removed from the eshop.
There is no point in trying to get the cia version to work. You don't need another entry point anyway.
 
Ironfall is removed from the eshop.
There is no point in trying to get the cia version to work. You don't need another entry point anyway.

I tried my hardest to get MSET exploit to work but it didn't and I can't be bothered trying to figure out what's wrong. This is why I want to just install another entry point for homebrew launcher so I can offline launch rxtools. I have to do this on my sysnand ofcourse.
 
I tried my hardest to get MSET exploit to work but it didn't and I can't be bothered trying to figure out what's wrong. This is why I want to just install another entry point for homebrew launcher so I can offline launch rxtools. I have to do this on my sysnand ofcourse.
CakesFW has better mset performance imo. You might give that a try.
If that fails, get Cubic Ninja.
 

Site & Scene News