How to install and use mighty channels?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by godreborn, Jan 14, 2017.

1. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I can't figure out how to use mighty channels on the wii u. I'm using the same version as my wii. my wii works fine, but on the wii u, I get a stack dump error. I can't find a mighty channels version for the wii u. I'm just trying to load wiiware games.

2. godreborn
    OP

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I think I might know what the problem is. I think it's due to using the same hdd. the flash dump is relying on the wii one rather than a wii u one, so that's causing a crash. just my thinking.

3. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    You may be better off switching to USBLoaderGX since it is still supported. It has an option to quickly create an emunand for installing and loading wiiware with ease, but I'm not sure if the result is compatible with other loaders. It would at least be a measure that would work for the time being while you figure out if it is possible to still use Mighty Channels.

4. godreborn
    OP

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    USBloaderGX just kicks me back to the homebrew channel if I try to load a wiiware game using a Wii's emunand. I think that's the issue I'm dealing with. I need to import all of my wiiware titles to the NAND backup I made of the virtual Wii, but how do I do that quickly?