Hacking How to install and use mighty channels?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to use mighty channels on the wii u. I'm using the same version as my wii. my wii works fine, but on the wii u, I get a stack dump error. I can't find a mighty channels version for the wii u. I'm just trying to load wiiware games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might know what the problem is. I think it's due to using the same hdd. the flash dump is relying on the wii one rather than a wii u one, so that's causing a crash. just my thinking.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may be better off switching to USBLoaderGX since it is still supported. It has an option to quickly create an emunand for installing and loading wiiware with ease, but I'm not sure if the result is compatible with other loaders. It would at least be a measure that would work for the time being while you figure out if it is possible to still use Mighty Channels.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USBloaderGX just kicks me back to the homebrew channel if I try to load a wiiware game using a Wii's emunand. I think that's the issue I'm dealing with. I need to import all of my wiiware titles to the NAND backup I made of the virtual Wii, but how do I do that quickly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.