OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
So is there a way?

My dad thinks that he can install iXtreme 1.5 but i think we can not...

So we need a way to identify my X360 mod as Soft or Chip WITHOUT opening the case...

Many thx

Merry XMASS

Quincy

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter , your dad is right , you can install ixtreme 1.5. Even if it was chipped , it would make no difference , it wouldn't stop you flashing ixtreme to the drive.

As for telling without opening it , hmm , if you have to patch with something like nme associator or similar , then chip. If you don't then it's flashed. Not 100% accurate though , as if you had one of the old dual firmware mods , then it would act like flashed , while technically still being a chip.

Doesn't matter though , can install ixtreme anyway.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Armadillo said:
It doesn't matter , your dad is right , you can install ixtreme 1.5. Even if it was chipped , it would make no difference , it wouldn't stop you flashing ixtreme to the drive.

As for telling without opening it , hmm , if you have to patch with something like nme associator or similar , then chip. If you don't then it's flashed. Not 100% accurate though , as if you had one of the old dual firmware mods , then it would act like flashed , while technically still being a chip.

Doesn't matter though , can install ixtreme anyway.
Ah ok thx...i will install it in two days when i am back at my dad's(how do i install it by the way?just burn it to a cd?and what does it do?does it allows me to unban my X360=±P)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have to open the 360 and connect the drive to the pc to install ixtreme 1.5. As for what it does , it's just an updated version of the hacked firmware ,support added for the lite-on drive + other enhancements, it won't unban you. Although now I think about it , while an nme or similar wouldn't stop you flashing the drive , they might not play nice together once it's done. Ixtreme is better option anyway , so if it is a chip , best to get rid and go flash anyway.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Armadillo said:
You have to open the 360 and connect the drive to the pc to install ixtreme 1.5. As for what it does , it's just an updated version of the hacked firmware ,support added for the lite-on drive + other enhancements, it won't unban you. Although now I think about it , while an nme or similar wouldn't stop you flashing the drive , they might not play nice together once it's done. Ixtreme is better option anyway , so if it is a chip , best to get rid and go flash anyway.
Ah...now i wont flAsh it,my dad doesnt agree because we just went to ALOT of problems to mod our XBOX-I and upgrade the HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol