Status
Not open for further replies.

say4ct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having some issues here.. I followed the windows 7 guide and create the Virtual network and get my 3ds to access the network just fine. However, when I go to use a MAC address, no matter how I do it (through macycle or whatever) my computer will crash and give a blue screen error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal"

What should I do?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Having some issues here.. I followed the windows 7 guide and create the Virtual network and get my 3ds to access the network just fine. However, when I go to use a MAC address, no matter how I do it (through macycle or whatever) my computer will crash and give a blue screen error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal"

What should I do?

Seems like your wireless card doesn't allow changing MAC.

say4ct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like your wireless card doesn't allow changing MAC.
Are you positive ? If that's the case I've got a few other wireless cards I could switch to and try.
Do most cards allow this or are there only a select few ? I just find it odd

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Are you positive ? If that's the case I've got a few other wireless cards I could switch to and try.
Do most cards allow this or are there only a select few ? I just find it odd

Well try it then.
BSOD usually means hardware failure. I guess your card stopped working when you changed the MAC.

say4ct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

okay, do i have to enable multiple connections somehow? I was able to get it to work (thanks for the help on that by the way :) ) but when i tried to connect a 2nd DS, it would not connect. However, after turning off the 1st DS, the 2nd one was able to connect. Any advice?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
okay, do i have to enable multiple connections somehow? I was able to get it to work (thanks for the help on that by the way :) ) but when i tried to connect a 2nd DS, it would not connect. However, after turning off the 1st DS, the 2nd one was able to connect. Any advice?

Any other wifis around?

say4ct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any other wifis around?
Just mine, I believe. But Im not connected to it on my desktop. and when i enter the code "netsh wlan show hostednetwork"
it shows 2 connections when i attempt to connect with the 2nd. but the 2nd DS eventually fails and isnt able to connect

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help! When it recognizes the NZone, I click on the icon and it says error code 003-1105. Unable to communicate with access point.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I need help! When it recognizes the NZone, I click on the icon and it says error code 003-1105. Unable to communicate with access point.

There are many causes for this, but it doesn't matter. You don't have to start it.

Reactions: Xexyz

BIOWASTE23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, Im running OSX 10.8 and followed all the steps but it'd not picking up any streetpass. I can connect to the nintendo zone and browse online but no streetpass actually show up. SSID is attwifi and I've tried mult mac addresses with no luck. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson