• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
'x' marks used MAC address, you don't need to change nzone.macs fileit is downloaded from the server. The desired MAC lists must be enumerated while running start option i.e.

nzone.vbs start BASE16,GBATEMP

How and with what purpose you tried to restart the script? You could run with the restart option with interfered with the task executed at the same time. Look carefully for the scheduled task, once created it is only disabled by the stop option but never deleted by the script.
If the wireless interface left disabled just enable it manually. If you need to test the cean run, just ensure that wireless interface is enabled, delete nzone.macs and run like mentioned in this post before.

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When the script is running, should something appear in the task scheduler? If not, where can I see that the script is running?

I tried starting the script again, with nzone.vbs start BASE16, because there was nothing in the task scheduler and the MAC hadn't changed since the first time I started it. It gave me this error and disabled the hosted network adapter, but the MAC still didn't change and there's still nothing in the task scheduler.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
When the script is running, should something appear in the task scheduler? If not, where can I see that the script is running?

I tried starting the script again, with nzone.vbs start BASE16, because there was nothing in the task scheduler and the MAC hadn't changed since the first time I started it. It gave me this error and disabled the hosted network adapter, but the MAC still didn't change and there's still nothing in the task scheduler.

For BASE16 the mac change delay is about 30 minutes. On the start the MAC is the hardware one. Task named 'nzone' must be visible in the root of the scheduler library or just check with

schtasks /tn nzone /query

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The nzone task appears as "disabled". That would mean the script isn't running, right? And what should be the delay between when it disables the hosted network adapter, and when it enables it?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Task disabled means that script was stopped. You can start it with just start parameter without any list, it will use the last mac lists specified.
In my case interface disable-enable sequence takes only several seconds.

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so it's been more than half an hour since I started the script, and it doesn't seem to work like it should.

You told me the first MAC was the harware one. That's the one that was successfully changed when I told you it worked.

Now, when the script disabled the hosted network adapter, I waited for a few minutes. It didn't get enabled back, so I enabled it manually. Then I started the hosted network again, and the MAC was still the hardware one (checked with netsh wlan show hostednetwork and my android phone). It didn't change.

So I guess something prevents it from changing the MAC and enabling back the adapter?

The nzone task is launched every minute according to the task scheduler, so that seems to be OK.

EDIT: And there are 3 MACs in the nzone.macs with an x before, so I guess the script is still "advancing" in the list, but it just can't change the MAC for whatever reason?

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its not working on my windows 8.1 pc
is there anyway i can do this on my sisters windows vista pc(its right not to the router and has a wired connection?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ok, so it's been more than half an hour since I started the script, and it doesn't seem to work like it should.
You told me the first MAC was the harware one. That's the one that was successfully changed when I told you it worked.
Now, when the script disabled the hosted network adapter, I waited for a few minutes. It didn't get enabled back, so I enabled it manually. Then I started the hosted network again, and the MAC was still the hardware one (checked with netsh wlan show hostednetwork and my android phone). It didn't change.

So I guess something prevents it from changing the MAC and enabling back the adapter?

The nzone task is launched every minute according to the task scheduler, so that seems to be OK.

EDIT: And there are 3 MACs in the nzone.macs with an x before, so I guess the script is still "advancing" in the list, but it just can't change the MAC for whatever reason?

OK, then we proved the task is running. Now you can just run nzone.vbs stop and next time you need to check just run nzone.vbs with no parameters. In case nzone.macs is already downloaded it will try to change MAC with 2 minutes delay from the nzone.macs modification time. In that case you can see if any errors occured during the mac change.

I'll make a test script for you which will try to change MAC on every wireless interface on your system and detect what is happening with the hostednetwork.
Upd: OK, here is the test for you http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/nzone.test.vbs
Please run 3 times with parameter 0, 15 and 16, it is the interface index to check, so we should check the physical and two virtual adapters.

its not working on my windows 8.1 pc
is there anyway i can do this on my sisters windows vista pc(its right not to the router and has a wired connection?

If you're talking about my script, then no, it won't vork on Vista which have no hostednetwork feature. But it should work on Windows 8 if we debug it, so you can help too with the description of what happening in your windos 8.1 system while running the script

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll make a test script for you which will try to change MAC on every wireless interface on your system and detect what is happening with the hostednetwork.
Upd: OK, here is the test for you http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/nzone.test.vbs
Please run 3 times with parameter 0, 15 and 16, it is the interface index to check, so we should check the physical and two virtual adapters.

How do I do that? I'm not good at using cmd x)

And everything I tried returned the message "No hosted network compatible wireless interfaces found". Actually just trying to start the script without any parameter returns this message as well.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Right click on a command prompt icon, "Launch as administrator" and just type nzone.test.vbs 0 and so on.
If run not from administrator enabled command prompt hosted network just won't start so script will return what you just wrote.

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well that's exactly what I did and it returned me that message. I just tried it again (always as administrator) and got the same message again.

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so here are the results.

For the Intel card (0):
- it show me this window, where we can see the changed MAC, but then tells me the test failed: http://i.imgur.com/kkbjAcg.png

For the hosted network adapter (15):
- it show me the same kind of window but with the hardware MAC, and then tells me the test failed, and then the hosted network adapter is disabled in the device manager and stays disabled until I enable it manually: http://i.imgur.com/OXBWtb3.png

For the Microsoft virtual wi-fi one (16):
- it show me the hardware MAC again and tells me the test failed.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Fine then hardware interface is the right one for sure. Test said failed because of the different character case, does not matter.
Now return to the original nzone.vbs
Run nzone.vbs start BASE256
wait until nzone.macs appears
run nzone.vbs stop
wait 1-2 minutes
run nzone.vbs without any parameter, it must start AP and change MAC or output some errors

Remiscan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried running it but the hosted network wasn't started and I got the "no hosted network compatible interface" message. And the script was definitely not started according to the task scheduler, so I started the hosted network and then ran the script again, which gave me this error (http://i.imgur.com/vw8UsbV.png), disabled the hosted network adapter, and the nzone task in the tasks scheduler stayed disabled.

So, if I edit the nzone task in the tasks scheduler and replace "cscript D:\Rémi\Downloads\nzone\nzone.vbs BASE16" by "cscript D:\Rémi\Downloads\nzone\nzone.vbs BASE256", and then started that task, would that do the same thing as if I ran the script?

EDIT: Well I tried launching the task from the tasks scheduler since I can't run the script without an error, but as usual it simply disabled the hosted network adapter and didn't change the mac (checked with android).

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You don't need to manually enable hosted network, if script cant detect hosted network adapter, then it just cant run further anyway. When did you update nzone.vbs last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
  • Noctosphere @ Noctosphere:
    Is TCK some kind of Clanchit follower?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !