MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
MamaTJ said:
Thanks Big Moe!! Now my main screen is all rearranged nice and tidy!
I'm wondering now what other little things this program has up it's sleeve
tongue.gif
nothing but fun hacks and excitements along with a smile from you
wink.gif
Well I'm here and anxious to learn, learn, learn
biggrin.gif
I thought you just used that to load the backups! I forget what else you told me about it, something about playing the games through it? I think this sickness is getting to my mind
wacko.gif
Good thing I have such a good teacher
lecture.gif
LOL

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
just be sure to get well and take the medications on time and put a smile on at all times
wink.gif
I am definately trying! And of course you always help with the smile part and not just with me. Thanks for that!
smile.gif

tpyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BIG MOE said:
tpyke said:
I'm trying to intall DVD dump V1.2 and it doesn't work-i think because I'm missing Cios 259. Does the V3 installer have this ios included in it, like in one of the CIOS multi/downgrade/upgrade/installers? I don't want to fiddle around with it too much in fear of bricking it...

If and when I do add the IOS259, will there be a chance that it would affect any aspect of this V3 installer?
there is no Cios259 the highest is Cios249 that we use for loaders support and homebrew support
wink.gif
Sorry about that...it should have read Cios 249...
facepalm.gif

So how about the same questions, but replace 259 by 249....

imnew.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MamaTJ said:
BIG MOE said:
just be sure to get well and take the medications on time and put a smile on at all times
wink.gif

I am definately trying! And of course you always help with the smile part and not just with me. Thanks for that!
smile.gif

I like to see the whole world smiling it just looks better and makes our trip much more pleasant
smile.gif

Posts merged

tpyke said:
BIG MOE said:
QUOTE(tpyke @ Jan 7 2009, 10:58 PM)
I'm trying to intall DVD dump V1.2 and it doesn't work-i think because I'm missing Cios 259. Does the V3 installer have this ios included in it, like in one of the CIOS multi/downgrade/upgrade/installers? I don't want to fiddle around with it too much in fear of bricking it...

If and when I do add the IOS259, will there be a chance that it would affect any aspect of this V3 installer?
there is no Cios259 the highest is Cios249 that we use for loaders support and homebrew support
wink.gif
Sorry about that...it should have read Cios 249...
facepalm.gif

So how about the same questions, but replace 259 by 249....

imnew.gif
if you installed the Cios for Gamma loader from my installer , it means that you have Cios249 installed on your Wii
wink.gif

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MamaTJ said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
I like to see the whole world smiling it just looks better and makes our trip much more pleasant
smile.gif

Well Lord Big Moe
wink.gif
you do a mighty fine job of doing that!!
I think I'm going to call it a night on here. If you remember what else it was you told me about the loader let me know.
Have a wonderful evening
cool.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MamaTJ said:
MamaTJ said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well Lord Big Moe
wink.gif
you do a mighty fine job of doing that!!
I think I'm going to call it a night on here. If you remember what else it was you told me about the loader let me know.
Have a wonderful evening
cool.gif
oh ok , sure
wink.gif
be sure there is a game before the start of the Gamma Channel (green and black one ) and after pressing B and rebooting to the dashboard where you were able to reorganize the dashboard ,if you click on the regular Wii Disc Channel you will see the game there and you can start it from there like an original game
wink.gif
try it , and tell me about the results and have good and healthy night my dear
smile.gif

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a few quick questions guys.

Is it the same method for installer v3 and v2?

My Animal Crossing copy has not been working on my Wiikey. Will i be able to finally be able to play Animal Crossing?

Where do I get all the other files?

By the way, I have an installed wiikey. Will that affect anything?

I really appreciate all your help.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
drock360 said:
Hey, I have a few quick questions guys.

Is it the same method for installer v3 and v2?

My Animal Crossing copy has not been working on my Wiikey. Will i be able to finally be able to play Animal Crossing?

Where do I get all the other files?

By the way, I have an installed wiikey. Will that affect anything?

I really appreciate all your help.
V3 is a modification of V2 the tutorial is the same , and after finish installation download IOSPatcher from the download section of the forums and patch the ISO to IOS # 249 and run it via Gamma or SoftChip loader and you are enjoying playing your game
smile.gif

MaDTaZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok this is the only issue that I am having.
ios51 installs with out a issue but it doesnt ask me to install anything it just does it itself. Then when I run the wiishop it get to three download and then does a dump and I have to reboot the wii Does anyone have any ideas

1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.
2- Go to HBC and run (7-Wiishop Installer) this will get Wiishop channel working for you.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MaDTaZ said:
Ok this is the only issue that I am having.
ios51 installs with out a issue but it doesnt ask me to install anything it just does it itself. Then when I run the wiishop it get to three download and then does a dump and I have to reboot the wii Does anyone have any ideas

1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.
2- Go to HBC and run (7-Wiishop Installer) this will get Wiishop channel working for you.
ok it will not ask you anymore so just run it and if prompt please choose internet install other wise it will do that on it's own
wink.gif

tpyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BIG MOE said:
if you installed the Cios for Gamma loader from my installer , it means that you have Cios249 installed on your Wii
wink.gif
Perfect! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!! Thanks!

MaDTaZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lets see if I can explain it little better
when I run the wiishop update that is when it is getting its dump. This is when it is download the files.

It says network initialing that is done
tmd
ticket
title id 0001000248414241
Downloading contents
first goes good and then says hash ok
get to the second download and then comes up with the error

exception dsi occurred

and then does a code dump

Any ideas.....

I was able to figure it out. my network was to busy apparently when you seed a whole bunch and have that running it doesnt let the downloader do its job it times out switched off utorrent and it was good to go

Gibbo7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back again! lol

I'm trying to setup my friends wii, that one is on 3.4E. So i extracted, then installed onto his SD card, copied the 'twilight3.4' file into private, wii, title, rzdp and renamed it 'data.bin'. Put it in the wii which shows the sd card as being blank. There IS a TP save on his wii.

I thought it could be his SD card so i tried exactly the same files and folders on my SD card (which was previously used to set my wii up) and it still showed the SD card as blank.

He only got his wii just before new years, don't know if that's why. Please help
biggrin.gif

dannyboy_676

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dear Big friend Moe,

Thanks again!
What if I just want to install the backup launcher? If I dont want the HBC. Is that possible with your files/tutorial?
All I want actually is not needing to use a SD. Is it possible in all this to have the HBC installed in the Wii itself? Without having the need
for a SD card eventually?

If this is not possible, in any way, then I would like to know how I can install only the backup launcher to play backups.
Regards,
DC

unccekim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new with the whole wii hacking I'm trying to figure out how to back up my games. . . what do I do if my computer can't read my games how do i dump them?

LeWench

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great tutorial. I read a bit last night, and had many questions, but after reading your tut I basically have everything figured out. I was wondering if you or anyone can send me a link to Version3? Also a place where I can keep up with new updates to programs etc. I am currently using Wii Brew, its a great source. Thanks again for the tutorial.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s