Gaming how to grab 000000XX.app files from my wii's ?

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have successfully done this before with a program and a series taps on the wiimote to scroll though the many 000000XX.app's on my wii.

i have now forgot the program used and the method of grabbing the 000000XX.app's , and i suck at finding a nice method to use via GBAtemp search and Google search.

please can i get a tutorial on this please, so i can grab them off my wii's myself...without NUSD.

(NUSD method from http://wadder.net/wiki/index.php/000000XX.app ...isnt quite what i am after)

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
razorback78 said:
try FSToolbox...not tried this though. I use NUSD all the time.
fstoolbox didnt find the 00000087.app i was looking for on 4.2u

NUSD , i am having problems with unpacking the wad.. i may need to restart my pc, but i am busy with it and would rather get the fils off my wii.

maybe the old program i used when 3.2u was new might be an old version of fstoolbox but the interface was different and the screen was kinda messed , i had to scroll up a specific number of times to find the app and it looked as if the letters and numbers had the tops cut off.

thank you

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i geuss i can use NUSD... and just check the decrypt box to get the .app...as that was my problem.

but i would love a simple way to just extract from wii... geuss i will have to learn fstoolbox better

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay fstoolbox let me surf my wii and i looked at evry file
(1st with ios249...next i doped ios36 and flipped HBC then used 36 to navigate through my wii on 4.2)

i paid close attention to the shared1 and shared2 directories

when the dop'd ios 36 was used no access to shared 1 directory ..it bacame a file? ...limited acces was stated when i picked this ios.

but even when i used ios249 i still nevr found the 00000087.app to xtract.

can some one give me good direction to take in extracting .apps with fstoolbox, please ?

i know how to do it with NUSD now, but i would love to know the way to do it with fstoolbox

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
markehmus said:
agggghhhhh.... found the 00000087.app ,it was under the title directory the whole time!!!!
see...you did it yourself...
smile.gif

cheers
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm half way at my savings for a new move