HOW TO GO BACK TO TEMPSTYLE 3

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This forum has discussions about how do you downgrade the firmwares for consoles, but you don't let me downgrade the version of the forum?
You don't own the forum. You don't have any right of ownership of the forum. The forum is not something you have control over. The forum is ran by the GBATemp admins. You have a say in where it CAN go, you do not have a say in WHAT it does. (Surprised I forgot to hit this send reply hours ago, BOOP!)

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry for all caps, but 3.2 is an ABSOLUTE ABOMINATION that makes me want to rip my eyes out.

HOW DO I GO BACK TO V3 AND NOT THIS!!!
you've been told multiple times that you can't go back to v3 with a valid explanation as to why, you're essentially choosing not to listen at this point. None of what you've said has added anything productive to this conversation, and you're coming across as whiny and spoiled. It's not about whether or not you use all caps, it's about the way you approach the situation, and how you talk to others about it. It's about whether or not you're mature, which you definitely aren't.

Please try to understand that not everything is going to work in your favor.

TigerTiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would quite like if the option to filter a person's posts by 'threads created by this person' (not just 'all posts') when viewing their profile could be restored, if that's possible.

Sorry if I'm butting in .w.;;;

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I would quite like if the option to filter a person's posts by 'threads created by this person' (not just 'all posts') when viewing their profile could be restored, if that's possible.

Sorry if I'm butting in .w.;;;
It's still there, just not on the Postings tab. What you're looking for is the Find drop-down in the lower right corner on the person's main profile card on their page.

• Love
Reactions: TigerTiger

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
you've been told multiple times that you can't go back to v3 with a valid explanation as to why, you're essentially choosing not to listen at this point. None of what you've said has added anything productive to this conversation, and you're coming across as whiny and spoiled. It's not about whether or not you use all caps, it's about the way you approach the situation, and how you talk to others about it. It's about whether or not you're mature, which you definitely aren't.

Please try to understand that not everything is going to work in your favor.
But this new theme is such a mess. Especially with the ads scattered almost everywhere.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
But this new theme is such a mess. Especially with the ads scattered almost everywhere.
The ads problem is being looked into, but if you can't stand them this much, why not just use an ad blocker?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: TigerTiger

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're complaining about something that can be easily fixed with an adblocker. And maybe talk a bit more about how the new theme is bad instead of going on and on without elaborating?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?