• Likes 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
So just to check, the method that metroid maniac is very kindly employing for people uses the account swapping method detailed in post #1? Which means it will require a separate memory card and account to the primary one?

I can do either the account sharing method or the account swapping method.
The account sharing method means I temporarily need access to your primary account, but it means you can keep your bubble on your main memory card with your main account alongside your regular content.
The account swapping method means I generate a secondary account, and your custom bubble will be associated with that account. So you must either use reformat your Vita whenever you want to use your custom bubble or use a second memory card.

Gonzo79

Trophies
XP
Country
The account sharing method means I temporarily need access to your primary account, but it means you can keep your bubble on your main memory card with your main account alongside your regular content.
The account swapping method means I generate a secondary account, and your custom bubble will be associated with that account. So you must either use reformat your Vita whenever you want to use your custom bubble or use a second memory card.
OK cool. I know you are probably swamped right now but when you have the time I would appreciate it if you could create a VHBL bubble for me. Happy to provide account access. I'm new to the forum so can't send PM's it seems.

shardie888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please may someone get me a VHBL account please?
Willing to use my own PSN Login if that is possible?

Last edited by shardie888,

DinduStuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone willing to make a custom backup using the account sharing method? I'm willing to provide my account credentials for anyone willing to create a backup for me.

wanderer8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

hello man, I'm from Brazil would like to know if you would like you create bublle ps vita, mine is in the version 3.60, would like to install some emulators on it, I do not know if you can use the locoroco demo of the PSP to create bublle with vhbl or something that is easy to create,

Last edited by wanderer8,
Reactions: darksun77

SternumSteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MM, thank you so much! I have VHBL working now. I just had to fix some router stuff and copy the file correctly on my end. Kudos to you!

shardie888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if I give you my login you can do this for me?

wanderer8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Huehue BR in the area! kkkkkkk hopefully they get their custom bubbles.[emoji16]

It came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Thanks buddy ... wait for him to accept to send my MP User and Password ... psn ... to get a custom bublle.

Reactions: Vlad_78

Gunter.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought first Vita/PSP and unboxed it with 3.55 on it, stupidly updated to 3.60 thinking there was a self capable unlock for use with emulators.. but I guess that is not the case. :-(

Looking for a 3.60 VHBL QMCA backup - could you help?
I don't have a need for linking to another account as this Vita will be used strictly for emulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo