Not open for further replies.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why are PSN login details required for the account sharing method? I have two Vitas, one exploitable, one not. Do you have step-by-step instructions or just can elaborate on this method a bit more?

Reactions: Zukrinhr

the_miah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help a Vita Newbie with the account swapping method? Found out this was the only way to currently do things just as my Vita was updating itself to 3.60...story of my life. :)

xy2_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why are PSN login details required for the account sharing method? I have two Vitas, one exploitable, one not. Do you have step-by-step instructions or just can elaborate on this method a bit more?

Step 1: connect both vitas to desired account.
Step 2: get vhbl on exploitable vita.
Step 3: backup to PC/PS3.
Step 4: back to latest firmware vita.

Will this work for people who has no ps3?
Let's say, will it work for a 3.36 fw?

Yes.

SternumSteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I saw your VHBL 3.60 Vita thread and would like to be able to do the "Account swapping" method. I sadly don't know how to create PMs on here, though.

David Combs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody could please make me an account I would appreciate it I am going to try paying f3burary tomorrow wish me luck

the_miah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Are you trolling? The entire reason I put this up is so that people would stop paying these shits..
I can kind of understand it. If there's nobody currently available or willing to help out in this thread then that limits a person's options.

David Combs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No im not trolling and I would rather not do it that way but I am also tired of having a 100 dollar paper weight I would like to create an account just for this and give someone the cress so they could make a backup for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...