Status
Not open for further replies.

xy2_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So it's working using the method that they are selling and they are just keeping it secret to make money......

Look at the first post of this thread.. the methods here are written in cleartext. Unfortunately as I have no access for a PS3 for a short time I can't provide any accounts for now for VHBL.

Baller22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the first post of this thread.. the methods here are written in cleartext. Unfortunately as I have no access for a PS3 for a short time I can't provide any accounts for now for VHBL.

pelase let us know when u can

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a 3.52 PSTV and a (CFW) PS3.

Is there any limit to the amount of PSN accounts you can register? If not, I could start making accounts for the account swapping method.

And, is the sequence for the account sharing method correctly described as follows?
  • User sends me PSN details
  • I prepare a PSP bubble such as ARK or VHBL
  • I backup the PSP bubble with QCMA
  • I send the bubble to the User
  • The user installs the bubble with QCMA
  • The user (presumably) makes a new password to block my access to the account subsequently.
Is it really this easy? Are QCMA backups just bound to accounts, not consoles?

I'm particularly excited in this possibility because I want to try out the game sharing method described in https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-running-ps-vita-backups.432912/. This seems like it could be mutually beneficial.

Last edited by metroid maniac,

xy2_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, QCMA backups are bound to accounts. In fact you can share any game you want with this method. This is made even easier by the fact that each account can be shared on up to three Vitas, so a single account is three fulfilled requests.

There is no limit to the amount of accounts you can register. If you eventually get banned, just get a VPN.

For backup sharing I recommend using my method instead (http://gbatemp.net/threads/mailwrit...-the-same-time-their-respective-games.430165/), voxel's method is harder, makes less sense and they both lead to the same result.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, QCMA backups are bound to accounts. In fact you can share any game you want with this method. This is made even easier by the fact that each account can be shared on up to three Vitas, so a single account is three fulfilled requests.

This is due to the limit on account activations, right? Is there any way to deactivate a console (on Sony's side, to free up the activation slot) that cannot connect to PSN due to being on an old firmware?

For backup sharing I recommend using my method instead (http://gbatemp.net/threads/mailwrit...-the-same-time-their-respective-games.430165/), voxel's method is harder, makes less sense and they both lead to the same result.

I had already done that method by the time you made this post, and though it seems to work I've been having some issues.
I got a digital copy of Final Fantasy X-2 on my console that was not registered to my main account. It worked, but it was a bit fiddly. Most of the time the game crashed in the loading screen when I selected either FFX-2 or FFX-2 Last Mission from the main menu, giving an error message NP-6174-8. However by using the PS button I was able to skip the error message appearing and make it into the game just fine.

Kyle Smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 3.52 PSTV and a (CFW) PS3.

Is there any limit to the amount of PSN accounts you can register? If not, I could start making accounts for the account swapping method.

And, is the sequence for the account sharing method correctly described as follows?
  • User sends me PSN details
  • I prepare a PSP bubble such as ARK or VHBL
  • I backup the PSP bubble with QCMA
  • I send the bubble to the User
  • The user installs the bubble with QCMA
  • The user (presumably) makes a new password to block my access to the account subsequently.
Is it really this easy? Are QCMA backups just bound to accounts, not consoles?

I'm particularly excited in this possibility because I want to try out the game sharing method described in https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-running-ps-vita-backups.432912/. This seems like it could be mutually beneficial.
Yep that's how it works

Natalie Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anybody trustworthy here that can do account sharing ? I'm a bit scared if getting my account stolen so I don't know where to ask

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep that's how it works

I've already successfully tried it out, but thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there anybody trustworthy here that can do account sharing ? I'm a bit scared if getting my account stolen so I don't know where to ask

I've already done it once for a poster here, I guess I could make it into a regular kind of service if there's enough interest.

Natalie Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anybody say that they know he is trustworthy? I just wanted to double check, and would you be able to do it for me maniac?

Alanzin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello metroid maniaco if I spend my psn account US you can do VHBL unlock? what you would take friend?
Thank you

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I sell a kidney to someone who gives me a back up of custom bubble VHBL , my firmware is 3.57 American account,, I'm in the anesthesia room[emoji40]

It came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Reactions: Alanzin

Alanzin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Staff Came to this message of thanks to friend metroid maniaco

He just turned to me vhbl explained step by step and everything worked

and better not had to pay anything

I will venture out now to download the emulators

Thanks a friend you are the best
Thank you my heartfelt thanks !!

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
At this point I'm getting a little bogged down in requests and the thread is getting cluttered also, I think if anybody wants me to make a bubble they can PM me.

Reactions: Zukrinhr

Gonzo79

Trophies
XP
Country
So just to check, the method that metroid maniac is very kindly employing for people uses the account swapping method detailed in post #1? Which means it will require a separate memory card and account to the primary one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop ramming your rom