Hacking Homebrew How to get into the PSP PRO Menu using Infinity on a PSP 1000?

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to get into the infinity menu on the PSP for a week now... can anyone help? :unsure:

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wait, what are you asking for?

- The VSH "satelite" menu (cpu clock xmb, cpu clock game, iso mounting driver, enter recovery, reboot, restart...) is select on the XMB (main menu is best, I don't remember if PRO or ME has a glitch with doing that while playing music or videos)
- The recovery menu is R while rebooting or reloading VSH (or you can get there from the select menu)
- The Infinity2 configurator is an ordinary homebrew (game/memory stick)

And why are you (and many others, apparently) using Infinity on a 1000 series console that supports the much cleaner CIPL?

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- The VSH "satelite" menu (cpu clock xmb, cpu clock game, iso mounting driver, enter recovery, reboot, restart...) is select on the XMB (main menu is best, I don't remember if PRO or ME has a glitch with doing that while playing music or videos)
- The recovery menu is R while rebooting or reloading VSH (or you can get there from the select menu)
- The Infinity2 configurator is an ordinary homebrew (game/memory stick)

And why are you (and many others, apparently) using Infinity on a 1000 series console that supports the much cleaner CIPL?
I'm talking about the recovery menu in the VSH menu. Also, I use Infinity because it's the most convenient for me, and also I prefer it to CIPL because I am very dumb and love the shinier option :wtf:. Also, do you know what it was coded in? I'm trying to make something like it in the future. I have SOME coding experience...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup