Homebrew How to get 3ds cias on sd card

  • Thread starter Thread starter CooperHG
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,069
  • Replies Replies 7

CooperHG

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
73
Country
United States
I've home-brewed my New Nintendo 3ds XL with CFW. But i cant load games on the my 16 gb Fat32 Sd card.
 
It wont let me put them on the system at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There are pictures of my sd
 

Attachments

  • Annotation 2020-04-22 221149.png
    Annotation 2020-04-22 221149.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Annotation 2020-04-22 221245.png
    Annotation 2020-04-22 221245.png
    69 KB · Views: 240
I have an error where i cant put the games on the card im trying to deep format the card. It is an format issue where it will load the homebrew but the games are too big for fat32.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did not work i got the same error
 
. I downloaded this cia from github and it said something about a 8.2v and when I put the SD card in my 2ds I downloaded it and when it was done It told me something about an error and uncapitibale and it turned my 2ds off. Then my 2ds only turned on and off for second. The 2ds works without the SD card but starts doing that on and off thing when I put the SD card back in. Can you please help me.
 

Site & Scene News