How to Fix Wii U Error Code 160-0103 ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Moon164, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    If I posted in the wrong area sorry but... I'm desperate !!
    I Turn on the console and It appears the logo of Wii U and after a few seconds... the error code 160 0103 memory system error, Yes My Wii U Is broken and I don't know what to do !

Please somebody help me, I can't send my Wii U for Nintendo because I living in Brazil... There is some way to recover/repair Wii U NAND ? or force Wii U to update ( or last update )? anything I can even try to do to not lose my console?

Please see the video, I explained and showed well what happens

Please Help...

2. Justin20020

Justin20020 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Do you tried this:

1. Restart the console and several several times until one of the times it will be able to go to the menu, so in this case I will try to force the update

2- Remove the cable from the AC Adapter for a few seconds and try to turn it on again

3- Leave on for a few hours on and off and then on again...

4- Remove the console's internal battery as this will reset it to factory default I think...

3. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
  4. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States
    This reminds of the error code I keep getting it happens when I try to update my system but it's unable to complete the update

Here's the error code I keep getting 162-0025

Last edited by SSG Vegeta, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    @Justin20020
    I Try This... its not work, However I don't try to remove the battery of console... I think this will only make things worse...

@WiiU
    I am very desperate for any solution and and did not know the right place to create this topic

@SSG Vegeta
    I was not updating the console when it happened, I was just playing, I can't call or send the console for Nintendo of America because I living in Brazil...

Last edited by Moon164, Nov 25, 2015
    Justin20020 likes this.
  6. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

7. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Help Please...

8. 2manyGames2play

2manyGames2play GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2015
    Netherlands
    Interesting... The error (about the memory problem) looks familiar (just not the code... i think).

I had the same problem recently, but for me it happened because i manually updated a game to play using Loadiine, but forgot to copy a file. After copying the missing file the error (luckely) disappeared.

Did this happen after playing a retail game disc, or after copying/updating something manually?

Last edited by 2manyGames2play, Dec 2, 2015
  9. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States
    That happens when I try to update the normal way my console isn't hacked