1. payupsucker

payupsucker Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I find I have this problem when I am using may loaders.

I use the GUI loader to play games, but the original 1.5 to rip games (install), but I always get an error.

Just unplug the main power suppy and plug it back in.

This works for me.

2. thc42O

thc42O Banned
    Banned

Canada
    man use the GUI loader, itll say "NO USB DRIVE DETECTED" Waiting 30 seconds.

Just unplug the drive and plug back in. works 100% of the time

ps. stop being so fucking stupid

3. payupsucker

payupsucker Member
    Newcomer

Canada

listen here fuck head, WHEN I USE WANINKOKO 1.5 LOADER IT DOES NOT RECONIZE MY DRIVE AFTER USING GUI.

ps. dipshit

4. erikur

erikur Newbie
    Newcomer

Norway
    This maybe very outdated information but anyway I made my usb drive work, I want to share it woth you guys.
    Here is what I have: Packard Bell Netstore 500 (but i put in a another disc 80GB Maxtor, because I read sonewhere that USB loader support up to 200GB)
    This one have a external psu. I use the Ultimate USB loader v7.5 instead of the other one. While my WII was powered off, and the USB Cable plugged out I started the Packard Bell USB Drive (heard the drive starting up) then I plugged in the USB cable, and started the WII. Started up USB Loader, and the drive was recognised, did a format and started to install some games on it. Rebooted and choosed a game from the list. POC

Erikur, Norway

5. bt12345

bt12345 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah, the flash drive trick worked for me. Its a bit of a hassle but glad to see that my USB External device does work. I used uLoader, it is more responsive than GX Loader. It immediately detects whether or not my device is plugged instead showing me the count down timer.

Hopefully somebody puts out a loader that fixes the compatibility problem. Most of the time, the fix is not as simple as plugging the device in and out.

6. konzolar4

konzolar4 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there some progress in this problem? I hate having to disconnect and reconnect the HDD every time to play the game :/

7. konzolar4

konzolar4 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    my problem is solved. I had 50gb of unpartitioned space on beginning of hard disk. I deleted everything and made single huge wbfs partition and it works fine now.

8. mega blazeiken

Newcomer

United States
    Ok i get the same message but with ret= -6 is this any different

9. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

United States
    This thread is 6 years old and is probably from when there was only one loader. Post in the support thread for whatever you're using.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - initialize, subsystem, ERROR