Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wiisel said:
ill sacrifice a disc in the name of wiiscience ill try pal576i as thats the most pal res/option

haha now wouldnt it be funniy if this is all nintendo do and i got english menus lol

I would never try pal576i on a NTSC game. PAL has 576i and 480i, NTSC has only 480i. I think running a NTSC game in 576i will only cause unnecessary trouble.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just clicked the ntst-pal button instead also change the region to EUR see if that makes a difference should that be ok?

oricon when im done ill send you my paypal details for the discs
tongue.gif
lol

WiiPower any other setting i should try? we have a full spindle to play with
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wiisel said:
just clicked the ntst-pal button instead also change the region to EUR see if that makes a difference should that be ok?

oricon when im done ill send you my paypal details for the discs
tongue.gif
lol

WiiPower any other setting i should try? we have a full spindle to play with
smile.gif

I don't know, i would use my toy, extract the main.dol, patch ntsc to pal, use system settings and try the different language patch options(inside the toy). There shouldn't be no need to reburn. Just use a 1:1 copy.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
using gamma 1:1 iso
force pal50 freeze at loading screen
force pal 60 freeze at loading screen

SoftChip 1:1 iso
must have disc video mode set

using GWP patches
Gamma with region/pal patched iso freeze
disc channel with pal/region patched iso freeze

so far anything pal results in a freeze

is there another video patch that uses a different method?

would it help if i said the game is really really good
tongue.gif
(joke) ive hardly played it

where do you hide this toy?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wiisel said:
using gamma 1:1 iso
force pal50 freeze at loading screen
force pal 60 freeze at loading screen

SoftChip 1:1 iso
must have disc video mode set

using GWP patches
Gamma with region/pal patched iso freeze
disc channel with pal/region patched iso freeze

so far anything pal results in a freeze

is there another video patch that uses a different method?

would it help if i said the game is really really good
tongue.gif
(joke) ive hardly played it

where do you hide this toy?

If SoftChip with disc video mode is working, then SoftChip with system settings video mode and patched video mode to PAL should work.

It's "hidden" in my thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=122...p;#entry1626756

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ah right you use the video-mode patch from GWP so results should be the same? when i had SoftChip set on systems settings the game froze at loading screen i assume this is pal being a pal wii or are there other settings in the videomode on SoftChip? cant check now kids have nicked my telly for ET
frown.gif

will have a play with your toy tho
smile.gif

rivera_129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im a total noob here and this is my first post i've been looking through the thread here and i cant seem to find anything . so i have gamma v.3 on my sd card and i saw the fix for error 002 so i downloaded the patched file put it in the apps folder were my gamma launcher is and deleted the boot.dol and replaced it with the one in the fix and renamed it boot.dol is this right because i loaded it through the homebrew channel and all i got was a bunch of text with the dsi exception at the top of the screen. thanks in advance .

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rivera_129 said:
im a total noob here and this is my first post i've been looking through the thread here and i cant seem to find anything . so i have gamma v.3 on my sd card and i saw the fix for error 002 so i downloaded the patched file put it in the apps folder were my gamma launcher is and deleted the boot.dol and replaced it with the one in the fix and renamed it boot.dol is this right because i loaded it through the homebrew channel and all i got was a bunch of text with the dsi exception at the top of the screen. thanks in advance .

Did you get it from the 1st post of this topic?

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone who has the game working getting game glitches occuring while doing races or driving around city?

its like the car is moving faster than it can load and it stops to load up the map.
not sure if anyone else is getting this

tpformbh

Trophies
XP
Country
Are the 002 problems only with the softchip/loader thing? I know i asked on my other thread, but if i install the other IOSs, i should be fine with brickblocked games on my d2ckey right?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oricon said:
thanks for lot of your help wiisel, so it wont work if i patch the game pal?

as of yet no
frown.gif
are you positive youre TV doesnt support NTSC on any inputs? or you could always get a cheap ntsc to pal converter
i will see if i can get anything from various softchip configs once i get my telly back
and im yet to try the toy if i get a result ill let you know

QUOTE(tpformbh @ Dec 21 2008, 05:50 PM) Are the 002 problems only with the softchip/loader thing? I know i asked on my other thread, but if i install the other IOSs, i should be fine with brickblocked games on my d2ckey right?
Your in the same boat as me D2Ckey you need to either patch the iso or use one of the 002 fixed loaders

rivera_129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rivera_129 said:
so am i doing something wrong or do i have to use the loader with the gamma version i already have?

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get the key.bin on wiiscrubber? I've looked all over and for some reason this question has sarcastic answers, just get it, etc. WIthout it, you can't proceed, but no one seems to think it's important to say what it is.

please help.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if using HBC to launch just replace the boot dol in your old loaders folder in apps
otherwise install one of the wads that are with the 002 fix or inject the new dol into your old wad

nikochanr3 said:
How do you get the key.bin on wiiscrubber? I've looked all over and for some reason this question has sarcastic answers, just get it, etc. WIthout it, you can't proceed, but no one seems to think it's important to say what it is.

please help.
you dont need to patch the discs now thats what the fixed loaders are for but if you want to patch google for the key or get wiiscrubber final i believe that has it either way google

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
to run the patched game through disc channel i had to install truch bug IOS55
i installed IOS55. Now running the patched game through disc channel gives me the eject disc and power down Wii error instead of just blank black screen.

what else did you do or what is your set up to get this working through the disc channel?

Lazaro Rocha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gamehall.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
kytran said:
anyone who has the game working getting game glitches occuring while doing races or driving around city?

its like the car is moving faster than it can load and it stops to load up the map.
not sure if anyone else is getting this
This has ocurred with my game sometimes. Invoke but not much.

cucukshow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
OK I have wiikey and homebrew is working....

I did not update since mariokart and last march so i am on maybe 3.2...

what steps to taked???

salamatsys !
(-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 50% closer to getting my teeth fixed +3