ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did the patching stuff and I've ran the games thru the Disc Channel, if they're not patched then use the Gamma00fix_r2 to run them, check the first post of this thread for DLinks

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
@Modchip and regionfree users, try this:
http://rapidshare.com/files/175304316/Geck...002fix.zip.html
only 10 downloads, so if it works, please spread

i didn't test it myself, but i should work. (right now i don't even have a IOS36 installed)
If this works you are god
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh if it works and you spread it, don't forget to mention that's an unofficial modification and Nuke or the other authors of Gecko OS shouldn't be bugged with questions, suggestions or whatever about it. You know how they think about backup launching.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Oh if it works and you spread it, don't forget to mention that's an unofficial modification and Nuke or the other authors of Gecko OS shouldn't be bugged with questions, suggestions or whatever about it. You know how they think about backup launching.
Too true, Nuke went mad last time due to Wiigator

WiiPower doesn't work, it gets stuck at Launching Game....and just sticks there......hmm

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djdynamite123 said:
Too true, Nuke went mad last time due to Wiigator

WiiPower doesn't work, it gets stuck at Launching Game....and just sticks there......hmm

That's bad, i had some trouble to get it compiling at all first and then i got the same error. But i thought it was because i don't have a IOS36 at the moment. If somebody gets Gecko OS compiled AND working(it's a little tricky), he just needs the apploader.c from this package. I will see if i can figure out why it doesn't work.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
That's bad, i had some trouble to get it compiling at all first and then i got the same error. But i thought it was because i don't have a IOS36 at the moment. If somebody gets Gecko OS compiled AND working(it's a little tricky), he just needs the apploader.c from this package. I will see if i can figure out why it doesn't work.
cool, thanx WiiPower, you are the Man, without a doubt, fixing every dam thing here lately!
Not only helped Softy & Gamma, now hopefully GeckoOS, guess Nukes busy as he said would of been easy anyway... ohwell

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djdynamite123 said:
cool, thanx WiiPower, you are the Man, without a doubt, fixing every dam thing here lately!
Not only helped Softy & Gamma, now hopefully GeckoOS, guess Nukes busy as he said would of been easy anyway... ohwell

If you looked at the source you would see 3 times exactly the same code, in SoftChip, in Gamma with 002 fix and in this Gecko OS.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
djdynamite123 said:

If you looked at the source you would see 3 times exactly the same code, in SoftChip, in Gamma with 002 fix and in this Gecko OS.
Where can I find Gamma with 002 fix? And I already searched.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
you searched yeah?

Ethers got it on his 1st page on his thread! MY MEDIAFIRE LINK (downloaded over 500 times, same with Softchip about 600)
I have it many times as wads on MY CUSTOMS THREAD (downloaded different 002 fixed wads, well over 300+)

you really searched hard & lol, ill check the GeckoOS source out tomorrow WiiPower, hopefully i can manage it*

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOL i found the problem, this is in the middle of the apploader:

write_font(185, 298, "Game ID:");
write_font(325,298, gameidbuffer);
sleep(1);
while(1);

I got the source from the source link on WiiBrew, i'm searching the correct one now

I'm too stupid, i can't find the source of an open source project. Maybe i'm just tired.

buby78 said:
is there any fix for the graf-x cause mines looks f**ked up
cry.gif

What is this "graf-x"?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SWORD21 said:
WiiPower said:
djdynamite123 said:

Dol at beginning of thread or as channel page 14 or as Dj said in the custom channel thread you'll be disapointed if you dont get the softchip one tho
tongue.gif

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I did the patching stuff and I've ran the games thru the Disc Channel, if they're not patched then use the Gamma00fix_r2 to run them, check the first post of this thread for DLinks
i downgraded to 3.2U and was able to insert the disc without my wii giving me the error. however, when i boot through the regular disc channel i get black screens and it froze.

still not sure what the best solution is for modchip users who wants to boot through regular channel is.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mixinluv2u said:
ether2802 said:
i downgraded to 3.2U and was able to insert the disc without my wii giving me the error. however, when i boot through the regular disc channel i get black screens and it froze.

still not sure what the best solution is for modchip users who wants to boot through regular channel is.

to run the patched game through disc channel i had to install truch bug IOS55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY