Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
geedub said:
maybe because the tut is shown for Gamma or softchip to do it like this ( and we all have Gamma ) , and also i think we have all played with the iso's in the past and no longer know if its a true 1:1 copy ..............me included !

so i personally didnt see the point in using the softchip method ! but id say the next game i get with error#2 i will try out your toy !
yaynds.gif

The tut is also for my toy, and with it you do all the patching is less time, because you save the time for the burning. Oh and if you didn't get WiiScrubber before you also save the time to acquire the needed key file. If you can't acquire the key file in a legal way, the way with my toy is the only legal way for legit backups. Or if the 002 fix version works SoftChip r72+.

QUOTE(Wiisel @ Dec 19 2008, 03:53 PM) haha my first ever 002 never ever seen a 001 thanks worked great for Bleach Vs on my 3.2e D2Ckey
I used the wiiscrubber method IOS55 did bugger all.

Cheers ether2802 for the Tut and WiiPower for the original info.

always thought these errors were something that plagued wiikey owners only

Thanks for the fix go to QLeap!

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
geedub said:
maybe because the tut is shown for Gamma or softchip to do it like this ( and we all have Gamma ) , and also i think we have all played with the iso's in the past and no longer know if its a true 1:1 copy ..............me included !

so i personally didnt see the point in using the softchip method ! but id say the next game i get with error#2 i will try out your toy !
yaynds.gif

The tut is also for my toy, and with it you do all the patching is less time, because you save the time for the burning. Oh and if you didn't get WiiScrubber before you also save the time to acquire the needed key file. If you can't acquire the key file in a legal way, the way with my toy is the only legal way for legit backups. Or if the 002 fix version works SoftChip r72+.

yes i totally understand that
yaynds.gif

but i said maybe , it was just a thought !

people looking at the tut will say ive got gamma so i need to do it this way ! ( post #1 needs to be edited and let people know that they to can use your toy) thats all i was saying , i was also saying others might not know if they have a true 1:1 backup ! so havent bothered using your toy !

but in the future i will and im sure others will do it the softchip method !
yaynds.gif

i think its brilliant you guys have cracked this problem , and to top it off we even have 2 ways to fix it !
yaynds.gif

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
I still need confirmation if this works with a clean 1:1 copy:
http://rapidshare.com/files/174866099/Soft...002fix.zip.html

I can't upload the next official SoftChip release without confirmation. Oh and i'm not going to upload the 002 fix for Gamma before the next SoftChip revision.

link doesnt work , but dj says hes on the case anyway

QUOTE(djdynamite123 @ Dec 19 2008, 03:32 PM) wrong

well im wrong then , the 10 limit has been reached ! either way you cant download it from that link !

i'll try not to mention it again

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
yep, WiiPower it works, i just loaded it on my modded wii, IOS 36 Default, enabled 002 Playing
tongue.gif

Thankyou SoftChip Team!!!

When you load something from Softchip like this NFSU or whatever gives 002, will i be getting 6x speed like normal being modded, or does it bump down to 3x, i assume it stays at the possible x6 when needed.....am i right?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djdynamite123 said:
yep, WiiPower it works, i just loaded it on my modded wii, IOS 36 Default, enabled 002 Playing
tongue.gif

When you load something from Softchip like this NFSU or whatever gives 002, will i be getting 6x speed like normal being modded, or does it bump down to 3x, i assume it stays at the possible x6 when needed.....am i right?

I don't know for sure, but basically SoftChip is just a loader which lets you choose which IOS to load for the game. SoftChip always executes the same code if a backup or original is started, you have no chance to get to know if the inserted disc is a backup or not if you use a backup cIOS. Thanks for the confirmation.

kira_leingod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing the Gamma 002 Fix now
Doesn't work; When i loaded up the Un-patched Bleach: Versus Crusade,it got an error saying an "Exception Occurred"

kira_leingod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamma with 002 fix
Doesn't work; When i loaded up the Un-patched Bleach: Versus Crusade,it got an error saying an "Exception Occurred"

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:

QUOTEI don't know for sure, but basically SoftChip is just a loader which lets you choose which IOS to load for the game. SoftChip always executes the same code if a backup or original is started, you have no chance to get to know if the inserted disc is a backup or not if you use a backup cIOS. Thanks for the confirmation.
well i'm IMPRESSED SoftChip team Rocks!
smile.gif

One thing which is a shame at the minute, is i cant have 002 fix enabled set with autoboot, autoboot is without the 002 fix
frown.gif
is there going to be a another revision where as 002 fix can be enabled for autobooting.....
I'm a modchip user and this certainly does the job, just tested NFSU worked perfect, checked a few older game booting from Softy, and works spot on..... just would love the 002 set to autoboot
smile.gif

My SoftChip is always at Deafult to use IOS36, and been modded that isn't a problem
smile.gif

thankyou Softchip team!!!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kira_leingod said:
Gamma with 002 fix

Hmm, does this version doesn't work in general or only for this specifc game? And does the SoftChip002fix/r72 work for you?

QUOTE(djdynamite123 @ Dec 19 2008, 05:14 PM) well i'm IMPRESSED SoftChip team Rocks!
smile.gif

One thing which is a shame at the minute, is i cant have 002 fix enabled set with autoboot, autoboot is without the 002 fix
frown.gif
is there going to be a another revision where as 002 fix can be enabled for autobooting.....
I'm a modchip user and this certainly does the job, just tested NFSU worked perfect, checked a few older game booting from Softy, and works spot on..... just would love the 002 set to autoboot
smile.gif

My SoftChip is always at Deafult to use IOS36, and been modded that isn't a problem
smile.gif

thankyou Softchip team!!!

You only have to search this in SoftChip.c
Remove_002 = false;
and replace it with:
Remove_002 = true;
and to compile it.

(You only need the newest DevKitPro to compile it, nothing else)

In a future revision you can save the option to your configuration file on sd card, we are actually working at some other stuff which needs a new format for the config file, so i decided to wait with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.