Hacking How to fix error 002 >HERE<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF I was probably the first person who got it to work, go back to page 2 and read. No one has gotten it to work without a soft launcher yet. It only works with GeckoOS or backup loaders.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tried the patch as said in the 1st page (DK - Jungle Beat). Git it working but could only get to the point on where you pick a save slot then got a pop up message (in JAP i really don't understand - which shows A button) I keep on pressing A nothing happens. A little help on this please?

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
Nice work on 002 and 001 errors... where you at 003?!
wtf.gif
What is the fix for #001 Errors anyway? Sorry if this is an outdated question.

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macmel said:
Hkari said:
IronMask said:
Nice work on 002 and 001 errors... where you at 003?!
wtf.gif
What is the fix for #001 Errors anyway? Sorry if this is an outdated question.

Try to app posted on the first page as it contains fiexes for #001 & #002.
Oh, sorry. Guess I should try downloading all the tools everyone is using to fix things before asking dumb questions.
laugh.gif

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
swf3 said:
can some one upload these games (once working) as i and many outher cant get them working?

Just look from torrent sites
wink.gif
. If someone hasn't uploaded one yet, someon will soon since the fix is out now. If no one else will.. then I will ._. .. But of course, I can't post a link here.

fezudu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i make all of this on bleach versus crusade iso...and on Gecko only get Launching Game whitout work =/

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
macmel said:
Tried the patch as said in the 1st page (DK - Jungle Beat). Git it working but could only get to the point on where you pick a save slot then got a pop up message (in JAP i really don't understand - which shows A button) I keep on pressing A nothing happens. A little help on this please?

Anyone who made DK-Jungle Beat work can help me with my above situation?

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you have a gamcube controller plugged in unplug it restart the game and you should be good to go...
or you could be like me and the only way to get it to work even after patching the 002 error is to patch the IOS to IOS 249....
-kitt050383

ok I swear I'm going to bead now...

anomie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macmel said:
macmel said:

Plug in the nunchuck (or unplug it, then plug it back in). Assuming you got the same message I did when I started.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anomie said:
macmel said:
macmel said:

Plug in the nunchuck (or unplug it, then plug it back in). Assuming you got the same message I did when I started.

Oh it work
shy.gif
, it was just asking for the nunchuck. Thanks for the help. So add me to those people who made it to work using the patch for 002. Now, to look for NFS and see my luck with it.

Thank you very much for the help.
wink.gif

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Distrance said:
swf3 said:
can some one upload these games (once working) as i and many outher cant get them working?

Just look from torrent sites
wink.gif
. If someone hasn't uploaded one yet, someon will soon since the fix is out now. If no one else will.. then I will ._. .. But of course, I can't post a link here.

thank you

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why is everybody messing around with the .iso? I don't get it, since when is a patched and trucha signed disc preferred over a clean 1:1 copy, and why?

Could you test this SoftChip version, it has experimental 002 fix code, and before you ask the 002 option is not saved in the config file, you have to select it everytime.

http://rapidshare.com/files/174866099/Soft...002fix.zip.html

I think 10 testers should be enough to verify if this works with clean 1:1 copies or not.

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Why is everybody messing around with the .iso? I don't get it, since when is a patched and trucha signed disc preferred over a clean 1:1 copy, and why?

Could you test this SoftChip version, it has experimental 002 fix code, and before you ask the 002 option is not saved in the config file, you have to select it everytime.

I think 10 testers should be enough to verify if this works with clean 1:1 copies or not.

"softchip" noobie here....downloaded your files....now what do i do with em?......will test once i know what files to put where

to do the patch with wiiscrubber was the easiest method to test for me......extract..patch...replace....burn

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiigee said:
WiiPower said:

"softchip" noobie here....downloaded your files....now what do i do with em?......will test once i know what files to put where

to do the patch with wiiscrubber was the easiest method to test for me......extract..patch...replace....burn

Go to your SD Card. Inside this direction make a new folder. THe name doesnt matter. In this folder you put the Softchip.dol. Rename it ti boot.dol.

Path: X:\apps\NAME\boot.dol

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiigee said:
WiiPower said:

??? Start the app ???

I think SoftChip Toy is easier than wiiscrubber:
Download the toy
run it once
patch with GWP 1.2
play the game

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:

maybe because the tut is shown for Gamma or softchip to do it like this ( and we all have Gamma ) , and also i think we have all played with the iso's in the past and no longer know if its a true 1:1 copy ..............me included !

so i personally didnt see the point in using the softchip method ! but id say the next game i get with error#2 i will try out your toy !
yaynds.gif

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
pika9323 said:
wiigee said:
WiiPower said:

Go to your SD Card. Inside this direction make a new folder. THe name doesnt matter. In this folder you put the Softchip.dol. Rename it ti boot.dol.

just the one file then "boot.dol"....the other 20+ files not needed?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haha my first ever 002 never ever seen a 001 thanks worked great for Bleach Vs on my 3.2e D2Ckey
I used the wiiscrubber method IOS55 did bugger all.

Cheers ether2802 for the Tut and WiiPower for the original info.

always thought these errors were something that plagued wiikey owners only

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiigee said:
pika9323 said:
wiigee said:
WiiPower said:

just the one file then "boot.dol"....the other 20+ files not needed?

Yeah just the dol. The other files are the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson