Status
Not open for further replies.

anomie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Isaid, DKJB worked for me following the first set of steps. I have a Japanese Wii and I have no chip. Perhaps you need to force Japanese language like others suggested? Also, make sure you use just the Error 002 fix (there's several options with the GenericWiiPatcher), and "Replace" the main.dol afterwards using WiiScrubber.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Who are you talking to? I was the one who suggested forcing Japanese language in the first place
wink.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gaisuto said:
This fixes Bleach: Versus Crusade. Just did it myself. Thanks a ton!

Did you get the 002 error before? Which patches exactly do you need? Only 002 or both 001 and 002?

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Patched DK Jungle beat with IOS Version Patcher 1.0 to IOS38. Still doesn't load from disc channel.

At this point, playing from GeckoOS is good enough for me. Hopefully it will be released in the U.S. eventually.
tongue.gif

getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I patched the main.dol on Need for Speed and can run the game through gamma, but the rebooter option does not seem to work. The splash screen will load in the disc channel, but the game will not actually launch. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Korudo said:
I can't open the ISO in trucha signer. It is a scrubbed ISO, and every time i try to open it it crashes with "Trucha signer has encountered an error and needs to close" This hasn't happened with any other ISO before.

NFSU has been confirmed to be working without Fake signing the ISO, so you can just do it with WiiScrubber and forget the fake signing.

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got Donkey Kong JB to work, used same method as NFSU Undercover.

extract main.dol - patch it - put it onto iso - and burned it with img burn at 4x (DVD+R Fuji).
You have to run the game in softchip and force japanese language like some mentioned and then mine worked.

- Why is everyone so interested in running it in disc channel anyway?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was the 002 Error. Even people with the legit disc was getting the error. I just followed everything on Page 1 with the Gamma Loader and it started up just fine.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Knocks said:
Patched DK Jungle beat with IOS Version Patcher 1.0 to IOS38. Still doesn't load from disc channel.

At this point, playing from GeckoOS is good enough for me. Hopefully it will be released in the U.S. eventually.
tongue.gif

Strange, did you apply the language patch too to the .iso?

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
RC89 said:
I just got Donkey Kong JB to work, used same method as NFSU Undercover.

extract main.dol - patch it - put it onto iso - and burned it with img burn at 4x (DVD+R Fuji).
You have to run the game in softchip and force japanese language like some mentioned and then mine worked.

- Why is everyone so interested in running it in disc channel anyway?

It was already working with GeckoOS after being patched for error 002 and forced to Japanese. Is there a need to explain why people want to just pop in a disc and run it instead of going through yet another hack?

Posts merged

WiiPower said:
QUOTE(Knocks @ Dec 19 2008, 12:25 AM) Patched DK Jungle beat with IOS Version Patcher 1.0 to IOS38. Still doesn't load from disc channel.

tongue.gif

Strange, did you apply the language patch too to the .iso?

Yes. Still can't figure out what's GeckoOS doing so special that can't be done with patches prior to burning. By the way, the main partition tmd "wanted" IOS53.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Knocks said:
Yes. Still can't figure out what's GeckoOS doing so special that can't be done with patches prior to burning. By the way, the main partition tmd "wanted" IOS53.

Thank you for the info.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I repatched and applied the Force to Japanese language on the patcher thing. Donkey Dong: Jungle Beat now works! (This is a fun game too.!) Going to wait for Versus Crusade to finish downloading. Thanks alot guys!

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you guys say put the file back. How do you do that exactly. I figured out how to extract the file, but how do you put it back?

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
TheWon said:
When you guys say put the file back. How do you do that exactly. I figured out how to extract the file, but how do you put it back?

right click on the dol in wiiscrubber and choose replace....sorry if your not using wiiscrubber

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I think I justed figured it out. I hope this work. I been through 4 DVDr today on this game.

One more question after I put it back and it does it's magic, do I need to save it.
I'm using wiiscrubber, and I just see load iso , Clear and save iso as options.

Ok I pressed Clear and save. i just didn't want to mess anything up with that Clear option.

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheWon said:

I figured out how to extract the file
how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi