Country
United States
It works! Time to run from the cops
smile.gif

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Thx guys it finally work fine, great work and thx for the great support, i wil try this at donkey kon as well
smile.gif

- i Just found DK Jungle beat, is it true that its a gamecube game, and how can it have the error2 implented if its 3 years old?

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hkari: your burner might be dying, i had similar problems with mine before it stopped burning dvds properly.

so it does work? to those of you who burned and got it working with no modchip, was this on gamma, or softchip? i'm guessing gamma since softchip has worse support for international games (unless you used ntsc) plz tell more...

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes raiyu, if it finds the code that needs to be fixed you push remove 002, if it has already been fixed there is an option to restore it, restore 002.

CooLKasT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wink2.gif
grog.gif

It works like a charm! Thanks a lot for this gr8 tutorial and above all for the find of the fix and he generic patcher
bow.gif
bow.gif
!

Two thumbs up and if i had more thumbs i would put them all upp
grog.gif

merry xmas and a happy new-year to all!
smile.gif

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
SoftChip users:
1. Get bailli's Generic Wii Patcher 1.2 from here:
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77938
2. Get WiiPower's toy from here (you need R2):
http://www.mediafire.com/?zgin3y24lzx
3. Run the 1:1 copy with my toy and press - when you are asked for
4. Patch the main.dol with the Generic Wii Patcher 1.2, and place it in SD:/SoftChip/GameID/
5. Run the 1:1 copy with my toy and press + when you are asked for

why not do it on the fly? I mean, softchip could extract dol, patch it and then run the patched one.

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you guys saying you got need for speed to work, with no modchip, on the softchip loader toy (with the 002 dol hack), or on gamma (you burned one with the patches) or what?? or is every1 here just saying donkey kong works now?
i had changed my ios on nfs:u to 249, but i saw that the change was visible in content1.bin which was dumped to the sd card, so i changed it back to ios55 (37 in hex) and tried again but still no luck.

policemukablay

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for this app just patched nfs undercover pal scrubbed worked first time

RESPECT to all involved on the making of this

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excellent tutorial!! NFS backup works perfectly!! even burned at 16x with IMGburn!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anomie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Worked. DKJB is awesome btw. The Wii controls work great for it. It was rated high for on the NGC, but the main complaint was using the drums seemed a bit annoying and pointless (since it's not a music game like Taiko Drums). Probably the best traditional sidescrolling platforming game on the Wii now, better than Wario Shake It.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ppc_gba said:
are you guys saying you got need for speed to work, with no modchip, on the softchip loader toy (with the 002 dol hack), or on gamma (you burned one with the patches) or what?? or is every1 here just saying donkey kong works now?
i had changed my ios on nfs:u to 249, but i saw that the change was visible in content1.bin which was dumped to the sd card, so i changed it back to ios55 (37 in hex) and tried again but still no luck.

Yes... it works with Gamma and softchip with no modchip.. You can even skip 5 in the tutorial and not trucha sign it with the scrubber... just patch it with the Generic pather and replace that main.dol with the wiiscrubber and wahla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared