Hacking How to find my mod?

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, bought a 2nd hand WiiU and it came already hacked with some games on a pendrive. WiiU and vWii both don't have HBC and i don't know how to install more games.
Any way to see the hack it have? I only know it has 5.5.3-U FW.
I must at least know the hack if i need ask for help, right?

Reactions: Stealphie

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, bought a 2nd hand WiiU and it came already hacked with some games on a pendrive. WiiU and vWii both don't have HBC and i don't know how to install more games.
Any way to see the hack it have? I only know it has 5.5.3-U FW.
I must at least know the hack if i need ask for help, right?
How do u know it's "hacked" ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the question is what to do you have to do to make the games work? if they're all retail games, they can be played on a legit wii u without any hacks due to a massive fuck up with the ticket process. though, sony messed up pretty bad with the vita as well with keys being the same for retail and psn counterparts. also, it's possible it could just be someone else's games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it show anything when you power on the system like a black screen saying cbhc is booting? you might as well treat it as though it's never been hacked. as long as the account is available, the original games should be playable.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it doesn't have Haxchi or CBHC, it's not permamodded.

The games could be eShop buys or have Brazilian tickets (installed discs that can run without sigpatching)

If you can't find either Haxchi or DONT TOUCH ME in Memory Management, and your web browser works as normal, it's not modded. If you want to mod it, click here.

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If it doesn't have Haxchi or CBHC, it's not permamodded.

The games could be eShop buys or have Brazilian tickets (installed discs that can run without sigpatching)

If you can't find either Haxchi or DONT TOUCH ME in Memory Management, and your web browser works as normal, it's not modded. If you want to mod it, click here.
I'm thinking it too. I was scammed. I said the guy i was looking for a unmoded WiiU, so would be cheaper i would mod it myself OR not.
But he insisted and i fell.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm thinking it too. I was scammed. I said the guy i was looking for a unmoded WiiU, so would be cheaper i would mod it myself OR not.
But he insisted and i fell.
Oh well. It's pretty simple to permamod the WiiU tho.
You'll either have to buy a DS VC game to install Haxchi (and CBHC if you want, it's dangerous tho)
or
Sacrifice your browser to install Indexine (INSTALL A HB LOADER FORWARDER BEFORE INSTALLING INDEXINE)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet