Hacking Question How to downgrade?

facundoj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I updated to 7.0, how do I downgrade? I haven't burnt any fuses, but I don't have a nand backup either, can I download firmware 6.2.0 and install it, or do I have to wait until my CFW supports the newest firmware?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I updated to 7.0, how do I downgrade? I haven't burnt any fuses, but I don't have a nand backup either, can I download firmware 6.2.0 and install it, or do I have to wait until my CFW supports the newest firmware?

Why don't you have a backup?

Either search the forum for how to do it or wait.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Dude, due to the complexity of downgrading, giving them them the link is inviting for trouble. Especially if they can't search something that has been posted several times.

Cause someone like you posts the link and then someone like me has to help them with the process.
Yea. Because you are the only one who understand it, right?
I gave him answer to his question. I don't care what he is going to do with it. But if he has a problem, I am here to help.

Reactions: NoNoNeko

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea. Because you are the only one who understand it, right?
I gave him answer to his question. I don't care what he is going to do with it. But if he has a problem, I am here to help.

Again had he searched he would have found the answer. The amount of regular users who can't read or follow the directions is too damn high and then when they get stuck, I'm the one helping them. Both here and in discord.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night