Gaming How to dismantle a psp 1000 tutorial and where to buy psp parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
the title says it all, i need to learn how to dismantle a PSP 1000 and where to buy PSP parts so i can replace them. my cousin has two, which im planning to fix. One of them i think the UMD doesn't work and the other it fell in a blow full of water doesn't work, not to sure if i can fix this one tho. thank you in advance.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
thank you but...

yeahy.png

thanks Spartan117H3 for the Complete PSP disassembly webpage.

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you blind? Do you not see the one right above it? Or all the other results? Seriously don't try to be a smartass when you act like a dumbass.
Also, if that result was bothering you, change the search to "take apart psp" and Im you will get more results. It takes 2 min at most to look through google results instead of waiting 16 minutes on here for a reply

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Maybe said:
Are you blind? Do you not see the one right above it? Or all the other results? Seriously don't try to be a smartass when you act like a dumbass.
Also, if that result was bothering you, change the search to "take apart psp" and Im you will get more results. It takes 2 min at most to look through google results instead of waiting 16 minutes on here for a reply

lol you still replying to this thread? Spartan117H3 gave all the info i need. thanks again Spartan117H3, people in the DS section help than add a
yaynds.gif
, so this is how life in the "adult" section of this site...

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, just wow....did you look at the other links on google? in fact, did you look at your image that you screen captured?

Kouta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Flame™ said:
lol you still replying to this thread? Spartan117H3 gave all the info i need. thanks again Spartan117H3, people in the DS section help than add a
yaynds.gif
, so this is how life in the "adult" section of this site...

You have a very skewed look on "adults" if you think all of us in the supposed "adult section" needs to be polite to someone who obviously did not take the time to read his own google results given from someone who had been trying to help.
yaypsp.gif

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why waste other people's time if you GOOGLED it for yourself? You even spent time SCREENSHOTTING and EDITING your search. Also, who the hell cares if my disassembly guide isn't FROM GBATemp(I assume that's why you googled for a thread after I posted mine)? You could have used the search button ON GBATemp which actually uses Google as a search engine and limits the results to GBATemp threads only.

You show thanks by showing me that my efforts were wasted which definetly makes me have a dying urge to help you in future situations.

So what if I don't add an emoticon? It's a personal preference. Adult section? PSP owners aren't neccesarily adults. The saying is, Nintendo-Casual Gamers, Sony/Microsoft/etc-Hardcore gamers. Opinionated but mostly true in my opinion. So if this is the "adult section", I have no problems with it.

By the way, hypocrisy on your part, you replied to the thread saying that others were still replying, you could have just ignored.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spartan117H3 said:
Why waste other people's time if you GOOGLED it for yourself? You even spent time SCREENSHOTTING and EDITING your search. Also, who the hell cares if my disassembly guide isn't FROM GBATemp(I assume that's why you googled for a thread after I posted mine)? You could have used the search button ON GBATemp which actually uses Google as a search engine and limits the results to GBATemp threads only.

You show thanks by showing me that my efforts were wasted which definetly makes me have a dying urge to help you in future situations.

So what if I don't add an emoticon? It's a personal preference. Adult section? PSP owners aren't neccesarily adults. The saying is, Nintendo-Casual Gamers, Sony/Microsoft/etc-Hardcore gamers. Opinionated but mostly true in my opinion. So if this is the "adult section", I have no problems with it.

By the way, hypocrisy on your part, you replied to the thread saying that others were still replying, you could have just ignored.

i think he was pointing out that google found the exact thread he had just created, actually look at the picture you are shown before reaching under ur seat for the flamethrower...

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, the point I was making was that he found his own post while GOOGLING what he was looking for. There are sites on his search that have the information he needs. So what if he comes up with the same post? It's not surprising.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Spartan117H3 do you speak English? what does "thank you" mean in the states? the image had nothing to do with you. With the Adult section I was being sarcastic, I thought the quotes was a nice clue. next time if you dont wanna help, thank off.......

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ironically this thread's turning into a flaming™ match.

That and my mod senses are tingling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo