???????????,?????TT???:

?????:
A.?TT????????????"J2"??,???????????"2". ??????,???TT????????;
B.?TT?TF???????????.
???????,???????, TT??????????????,??????????TT?,??????:
1.??;
2.?TF?;
3.???(?????????,?????).

????????TT?????????????????????????????????????????????
??????,??????????????????????????,??????!

??TT???

fake_tt01456.jpg

fakett02865.jpg

P.S.: Someone please translate to english, thank you.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
It was only a matter of time until the DSTT started getting clones :x

edit: I did a google translate on the that text:

google said:
TT false identification method:

In order to safeguard the vital interests of players, leave open the following characteristics of the TT:

From the appearance of:
A. false TT in the third position on the Goldfinger "J2" tag, in fact often only see from the outside "." See no matter what, since this has never really TT logo;
B. false TT TF slot in the part of a golden dots.
Please pay attention to the identification, protection of their rights, TT whether from the exterior or internal electronic materials, it is easy from the technical killed at the TT, this ban include:
1. Burn card;
2. Burned TF card;
3. Burned Host (this article we as the case may be, does not generally extreme).

Even if we do not distinguish between TT is true or false, we ask you to be sure of quality assurance at home six months, at least three months. Not because of the recent burning cards, but more than three months
Original package is not difficult to burn, because if the card also burn fake cards does not matter, if the burn-What really caused the dispute, so enough trouble!

Tell TT picture:

apparently the fakes get really hot when you use them

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I checked my one and I got the real one.

Cloners have migrated to DSTT. Oh no!

I hope this doesn't gain too much attention that will eventually cause end of support.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
REMEMBERING here theres 2 versions TTDS and the NEO TT like theres R4 and M3 SIMPLY both made by same team just different names!

kinda one RETAIL BOXED and the other OEM BLISTER PACKED
smile.gif

both run the same firmware
smile.gif

dskid807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I first read the translation, I thought it meant the dstt would fry itself if it was fake, melting the card, Micro SD and possibly the DS.
frown.gif

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
dskid807, u are not wrong, it is something like that.

The actual, direct English translation from the Chinese scripts ( 2nd part ) is :-

Please learn to differentiate the real/fake carts so as to protect your own interest. Whether from hardware or at component level (electronics), it is very easy for TT to technically disable and kill the fakes. Such disabling/killing methods may include :-

1. burnt cart
2. burnt TF cart
3. burnt main console (such case is dependent on situation, unlikely to be that extreme)

Even if u are not able to differentiate the fake from the real, u must demand from your seller a 6mth warranty, if not, at least a 3 mth warranty. U may not encounter problems with the cart now, but that does not guarrantee the factory (TT) will not take measure to burn the cart in 3 mth time ( using the new update firmware, I think ...

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I am out of luck.

The 2 DSTTs I ordered from DX last week and just received yesterday, fitted the exact decriptions of the fakes, the J2, the gold dot at the insert, the chip resistor near the insert at the interior of the carts.

Bad experience. WTF

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I tested both the faked carts ( based on the pictures above ) with ofw v1.15, both worked fine with FFIV, Hulk, YoshiIsland, JewelMaster. Reset with LRXYAB ok. Brightness control ok. No obvious sign of fakeness or delay in term of performance.

The only concern that I have now is, if indeed TT can technically engineer a future update to electronically fry the cart, or the TF, or worst still the console, or all of them !

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sephiroth said:
It was only a matter of time until the DSTT started getting clones :x

edit: I did a google translate on the that text:

google said:
TT false identification method:

In order to safeguard the vital interests of players, leave open the following characteristics of the TT:

From the appearance of:
A. false TT in the third position on the Goldfinger "J2" tag, in fact often only see from the outside "." See no matter what, since this has never really TT logo;
B. false TT TF slot in the part of a golden dots.
Please pay attention to the identification, protection of their rights, TT whether from the exterior or internal electronic materials, it is easy from the technical killed at the TT, this ban include:
1. Burn card;
2. Burned TF card;
3. Burned Host (this article we as the case may be, does not generally extreme).

Even if we do not distinguish between TT is true or false, we ask you to be sure of quality assurance at home six months, at least three months. Not because of the recent burning cards, but more than three months
Original package is not difficult to burn, because if the card also burn fake cards does not matter, if the burn-What really caused the dispute, so enough trouble!

Tell TT picture:

apparently the fakes get really hot when you use them
That's most likely fake because they don't want you to buy a fake
It's probably 1:1 in it's works

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disasterpiece said:
So in the last picture, with the comparisons of a fake and real DSTT, which is the real one? Left or right

The left one is real, right one is fake. The real one doesn't have a "J2" marking. Also, the microchip brand is SHARP on the real one and the gold/yellow circuitry doesn't extend past the micro sd slot. (Visible without opening the case.) The real one will also have more stuff on the circuitboard than the fake DSTT.

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
I highly doubt the "fake" will burn any DS or memory card, it's just something to prevent people from buying the fake. I'm sure it's just as good as the original DSTT, no differences whatsoever!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉