Hacking How to check PSP Motherboard.

mkdms14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have a psp 2000 I its on OFW 5.03 I want to downgrade it to 5.00 m33-6 so I can use its use a certain plugin to play my psp games thought component cables on the big screen in full screen mode. My understanding is 5.00 m33-6 is the only one that supports the plugin. I remember hearing about a program that can check what kind of motherboard you have. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

mkdms14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mkdms14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i kinda expected that to happen because your not running CFW.
what pluign are you trying to use
what OFW did your psp come with 5.03
try this and see if it runs on OFW
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ttp2efzsgga

I think the plugin is called fusa. My understanding it is only supported on 5.00m33-6. The link seems to be dead. Is there an alternate link? I don't know what the OFW it came with its a ice silver psp 2001. I bought it used I think it came from the Daxter bundle. I think the ice silver psp 2001 was only sold in that bundle.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the plugin is called fusa. My understanding it is only supported on 5.00m33-6. The link seems to be dead. Is there an alternate link? I don't know what the OFW it came with its a ice silver psp 2001. I bought it used I think it came from the Daxter bundle. I think the ice silver psp 2001 was only sold in that bundle.
well if you have a slim psp most chance are that you have the right psp,
i dont know how you will be able to find out your mother board but you can but the best option i guess is to just try it out.

mkdms14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you have a slim psp most chance are that you have the right psp,
i dont know how you will be able to find out your mother board but you can but the best option i guess is to just try it out.

ok I will soo how do I downgrade from 5.03 to 5.00m33-6. Do I need to do it through Hellcat's recovery flasher 1.65? Does that mean I need to update to OFW 6.60 before using?

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
At almost two years later...

Can you re-upload this signed version of PSPIdent on MEGA? I just had a second-hand PSP not too long ago and would like to check first whether this PSP Slim unit has a fully hackable or semi-hackable motherboard in it before installing a CFW.

Cyberdrive

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN