Homebrew How to change patterns on acnl editor?

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I use the acnl editor a lot for my animal crossing game. I'm slowly working on editing my town but I'm having trouble fighting out how to change the pattern I lay down as it only has one pattern option in the drop down menu. If you know how to do this please do let me know! I'll be eternally grateful.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I use the acnl editor a lot for my animal crossing game. I'm slowly working on editing my town but I'm having trouble fighting out how to change the pattern I lay down as it only has one pattern option in the drop down menu. If you know how to do this please do let me know! I'll be eternally grateful.
Hey there Jinxxie good to see you again. You should also try asking in the save editor thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-leaf-save-editor.382965/

I believe I know a discord server that also deals with ACNL hacking if you're interested.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it when your in the editor on the map screen and your trying to figure out whats needed when placing a pattern? Like when you select pattern from the list? or from shops able sisters patterns?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)