Homebrew How to change Luma's config?

lovelikeasunset

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I want to open the Rosalina menu (Luma is installed and working).
But, common story it seems, my L button is broken, so I can't.
I'm trying to download a customized config.bin file to change the shortcut needed for Rosalina, but it doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone tell me all the required steps to make it work?
Thanks in advance

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
if you got luma (boot.firm) in ctr nand the file must be in ctrnand, if you got it in sd it must be in sd, just that, but I think the last version does not use a binary file, it uses a .ini file so you can edit it by yourself, if you got the last :lol:
sd:/luma
ctr_nand:/rw/luma

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I want to open the Rosalina menu (Luma is installed and working).
But, common story it seems, my L button is broken, so I can't.
I'm trying to download a customized config.bin file to change the shortcut needed for Rosalina, but it doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone tell me all the required steps to make it work?
Thanks in advance
The config file is inside the sd:/Luma as mentioned. Just delete it and on boot Luma3DS Menu will pop up, check "show nand string etc." and hit start.
If you want to change the button combo for Rosalina Menu, you can find it in Rosalina Menu > Misc. > Change button combo, but thay requires a functioning L button, unless you have DP (or some other app) set to launch Rosalina always.
Not sure if you can edit the config file to edit Rasalina's button combo, but i think it might work.

lovelikeasunset

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you got luma (boot.firm) in ctr nand the file must be in ctrnand, if you got it in sd it must be in sd, just that, but I think the last version does not use a binary file, it uses a .ini file so you can edit it by yourself, if you got the last :lol:
sd:/luma
ctr_nand:/rw/luma
ah, that was the issue! I needed to modify the .ini file. Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: