Not open for further replies.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i was woundering how i can brick my ds im sorry if this was te wrong board but i wanna brick my ds i know its stupid but dose anybody know how to?

D

Deleted User

Nevermind, I didn't realize your signature says you have a lite and will only soon have a dsi. Search for the fake DQ rom maybe?

Just wondering: Why would you want to do this?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if i ever broke my ds lite my dad would get me my dsi early for christmas season like get it now and nothing for christmas season

whats a DQ rom?

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ifish said:
well if i ever broke my ds lite my dad would get me my dsi early for christmas season like get it now and nothing for christmas season

whats a DQ rom?
Why don't you just sell your DS Lite, and ask your dad to pay for the difference for a DSi?

The DS Lite doesn't deserve to be bricked on purpose!

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Why yes , it does sound stupid. sounds to me like false pretense, and that you may actually wanna fukk up somebody elses DS, or make yer parents spend their hard earned money on a new DS..which makes you an "ungrateful asshole"

...if im wrong, then meh, finger it out for yerself.

edit: just read yer reply and yup yer an ungrateful asshole, alright.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok yeah its stupid and if i sell my ds lite my eb games wiull only give me 10 bucks rip off because the shell is kinda broken

and im not an ungratfull asshole i just wanna have it now to get my dsi

Posts merged

fine fuck this if know one will give me a way to birck it then just dont post here ok yes its stupid i just wanna expermint

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now would be a good time to practice something us grown-ups call 'patience'. You know you're getting one for Christmas? Then simply wait.

D

Deleted User

Meh, pretty stupid reason. You should just wait until Christmas. There's no (good) reason of getting a DSi if you already have a lite -- at least if you can't pay for it yourself.

Law said:
Oh boy, better pour water over my computer so my parents get me a new one!
When you're done can you come over to my house and pour water into mine too? My parents won't get me new(er) stuff if I brake the old one myself.
laugh.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VatoLoco said:
how about actually talking to yer dad about it instead of being a sneaky shit?

there'd be some serious consequences if my kid for pulled some asinine BS like that.

you dont deserve a DSi.

Same, if my kid did that I'd probably tell him he still has to wait until Christmas to get his DSi, and then still not get him a DSi for Christmas.

Takeshi said:
QUOTE(Law @ Sep 17 2009, 02:08 AM) Oh boy, better pour water over my computer so my parents get me a new one!
When you're done can you come over to my house and pour water into mine too? My parents won't get me new(er) stuff if I brake the old one myself.
laugh.gif

It'd take me a while to get to Germany, but I could probably give you instructions on how to do it over Skype. I'll know it's successful after you disconnect.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
ifish said:
i just wanna expermint
smileipb2.png

anywho, as you seem like a bit of an ungrateful tool, i'll help you brick your ds just incase your parents feel you don't deserve a new one because you bricked it
biggrin.gif

1 download this: http://home.comcast.net/~olimar/flashme/flashme_stealth.nds

2 follow the instructions here: http://home.comcast.net/~olimar/flashme/

3 pull the flashing tool (toothpick with foil on the end) out when the counter hits 50%

4 turn your ds off then on and see if it refuses to boot

5 ?????

6 no profit!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
never mind fuck ill just wait or ask my dad if i can go into my bank account becuase that an option i just thought of

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you could always FAKE BRICK IT. chances are your parents won't ever know. And you can turn around and sell it.

i mean, unless your parents are super technical just do a fake brick and recover it later...

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yet you wanted to brick your ds which is lying that it doesn't work because you did it of your own free will? Well it doesn't work but you did it on purpose. >.> Aren't you ungrateful to have a dsl I have a ds phat that dies in 2hrs or so fully charged. Go wait or go read mercluke's post.

Primenay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
thats just not cool thats liying which i will never do to my dad

But yet you want to brick your ds so your dad will buy you a dsi? Thats decieving and thats a form of lying! THATS SHIT!!!! WHAT KIND OF CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: