Hacking How to be sure that a flashcart is bricked? (ntrboot)

miretank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, how are you doing?

I've recently bought an O3DSXL and the only mod method within my reach is the NTRBOOT.

So I've got a R4 3DS GOLD PRO 2017 (r4isdhc.com/) from a reseller and he has told me that the cart is already flashed with ntrboot.

However, when I try to boot it up using the sleep method, nothing shows up. The screen remains black (as in Sleep Mode) and no matter how much I try to load the exploit using the button combo, it simply won't work.

My question is, how to be sure that the cart is OK? How can I test it?

Thanks

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello guys, how are you doing?

I've recently bought an O3DSXL and the only mod method within my reach is the NTRBOOT.

So I've got a R4 3DS GOLD PRO 2017 (r4isdhc.com/) from a reseller and he has told me that the cart is already flashed with ntrboot.

However, when I try to boot it up using the sleep method, nothing shows up. The screen remains black (as in Sleep Mode) and no matter how much I try to load the exploit using the button combo, it simply won't work.

My question is, how to be sure that the cart is OK? How can I test it?

Thanks
if you insert the card into the DS while it's on, does it have a game icon?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to press the correct button and have the magnet at the right location for it to enter sighax menu, make sure your SD card content is correct.

miretank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you insert the card into the DS while it's on, does it have a game icon?
It doesn't...

You have to press the correct button and have the magnet at the right location for it to enter sighax menu, make sure your SD card content is correct.
If there's something wrong with the files in the 3DS' SD card, it won't boot then?

Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1