How to access my ACNH save, what programme to use?

LadyMacabre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not wanting to do any drastic hacking in ACNH - just looking to use NCSE to move my stupid resident services and plaza elsewhere because it's in such a ridiculous place.

I know NHSE doesn't extract your save for you, but what programme do I use to do this? I have an SD card I can move it to, to get it on the PC to edit and back again but am unsure which is the best way to do this is.

(I am a total noob to ACNH and hacking so please bear with my stupid questions :D )

kuok3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, you haven't stated if you plan on playing online or not but I just wanted to mention that I would be careful with modifying tiles or just ACNH if you're new with it. My personal switch just got banned by Nintendo a week ago (All I did was edit my save, but I think I brutally screwed up my tiles on my island which may have screwed me over.)

But if you plan on extracting your save what you can use is JKSV, you can modify using NHSE and then restore your updated save.

Reactions: LadyMacabre

LadyMacabre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, you haven't stated if you plan on playing online or not but I just wanted to mention that I would be careful with modifying tiles or just ACNH if you're new with it. My personal switch just got banned by Nintendo a week ago (All I did was edit my save, but I think I brutally screwed up my tiles on my island which may have screwed me over.)

But if you plan on extracting your save what you can use is JKSV, you can modify using NHSE and then restore your updated save.
Ugh do they really ban you just for moving a building a few squares? I suppose it is a risk unless I want to wipe everything and start again!

Considering it. Would be so much easier of ACNH just listened to the fans and let us move the damn building XD

Sorry, meant to add I play online with friends and access custom designs - not bothered about other online stuff like Islands as they are always crappy ones anyway.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ugh do they really ban you just for moving a building a few squares? I suppose it is a risk unless I want to wipe everything and start again!

Considering it. Would be so much easier of ACNH just listened to the fans and let us move the damn building XD

Sorry, meant to add I play online with friends and access custom designs - not bothered about other online stuff like Islands as they are always crappy ones anyway.
Thats its one of the rare cases. In my case i have been safe going online, i even moved the plaza and resident building outside the map.
To backup use jksv and to edit use nhse

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting banned is not all that bad. I found out that it's kinda liberating. I'm no longer looking over my shoulders in fear of getting banned. It also gives me more motivation to work a little harder to get one of those oled Switches to play online; I'm almost there.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Getting banned is not all that bad. I found out that it's kinda liberating. I'm no longer looking over my shoulders in fear of getting banned. It also gives me more motivation to work a little harder to get one of those oled Switches to play online; I'm almost there.
I felt the same, i was scared of beign banned and doing something wrong all the time, at the end i was like "F this, beign banned and having to play offline all the time is the same"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill