Gaming How reinstall firmware in DSi?

odja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not downgrade. I want reinstall actually latest firmware. I have strange problem with local Wi-FI. I see network but can't download play with another console. Regional settings are the same on both console.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
technically speaking, DSi download play is the same as DS download play, and all iterations of DSes (even the 3DS) all talk the same wifi language, so there really shouldn't be any problem. seeing as you're having problems though, here's what i think:

1. you're using a flashcart, and the flashcart you're using doesn't do download play correctly.
2. the download play feature of that particular title is bugged (see Lord of the Rings Conquest for the DS. its local play is broken literally, even on retail. i have yet to hear of anybody being able to play this title on local wifi)
3. hardware problems. but if wifi hardware isn't working right, you shouldn't bee able to see any available download play titles.
4. interference. there may be another wifi device that's interfering with yours, so you see the download play titles being broadcast but couldn't download it.

odja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Problem resolved. I don't belive but problem makes non original battery. When i put old original Nintendo battery all working OK.

Saoron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ferofax said:
2. the download play feature of that particular title is bugged (see Lord of the Rings Conquest for the DS. its local play is broken literally, even on retail. i have yet to hear of anybody being able to play this title on local wifi)

It may be off topic, but are you sure? I'm pretty sure I've played this co-op many times on flash carts Ds-lite to Ds-lite. Only downside was its 2 player co-op, not three, even though theres three classes/characters to choose from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol