K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had an episode tonight, riding with my
buddy all of a sudden my palms started getting sweaty and I like vomited all over the side of the road constantly. No alcohol or drugs in my system that could've triggered it (this night) just a weird episode of sweaty lightheadedness. Luckily the thunderstorm washed it away for me so that's a plus.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
buddy all of a sudden my palms started getting sweaty and I like vomited all over the side of the road constantly. No alcohol or drugs in my system that could've triggered it (this night) just a weird episode of sweaty lightheadedness. Luckily the thunderstorm washed it away for me so that's a plus.
Rarely, I puke, unless I have food that is barely cooked.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every couple years when I get sick

edit: once I made my gf laugh so hard she puked all over my car

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
every couple years when I get sick

edit: once I made my gf laugh so hard she puked all over my car
There was one time where I ate spaghetti bolognese for tea in Cyprus. Then at about 1 in the morning, I started throwing up a lot. Lemme tell you that it wasn't a very nice experience, even when water in Cyprus was dirty and we had to get fresh water from the stores near us.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: uh, what tim...

Ralph.JPG

meds time

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dehydration perhaps? I never had a vomit/puke moment in my life until recently (a few months back) when i had a bad fever & cold for days, my blood pressure goes down if the fever stays in me for more than 24hrs or something, and get dehydrated in return, and that's what happened that time.. It happened right out after waking up one the morning, felt unusually lightheaded and with little to no energy, the moment i sat upright on bed my stomach started cramping and with this strong physical urge to vomit, i couldn't resist it, i let it out and started vomiting on the floor, thank god my stomach was empty otherwise it would've been a real mess.. I realized quickly why that happened, and went immediately to stock up on fluids/electrolytes to recover the lost fluids and regulate my blood pressure etc. about half an hour or so later started feeling better, tho it took me a few days for my blood pressure to stabilize (but it's also affected by the cold/fever that i had at the time so)..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol