• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

How often do you avoid politics?

How often do you avoid politics when brought up?

• Always

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Only when its a subject I don't know much about

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Only when its a subject I know a good deal about

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Never, I crave that debate

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the funny definition of today:

The term idiot is a word on Roman Latin used to describe those who set aside themselves from the politics and democracy...

You think if you don't know you history you are deemed to repeat it.

I guess they say ignorance is bliss, right? If I'm an idiot by the old Roman meaning of the word, so be it. I think regardless of our knowledge of history though, people by their nature are doomed to repeat their mistakes. You need look no further than the world around you to understand that. I assume it comes from our animalistic side more than anything. When once it sets in, rationality flies out the window.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

SaitamX38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I try my best in avoiding it but sometimes i care it and i would say that this is my weakness. In my counry where i live the media is controlled and on purpose they make short textes like "Men gets stabbed with a knife" without any detail or background. The Purpose of that is, that people will click on it instantly and bringing up very much controversity. especially from news by "Bild Zeitung" that is very common and hatespeech gets much bigger and bigger in youtube by germany. I try my best by avoiding it but youtube algorithm nearly force you to that. You click every thing away press on dont recomment that channel but its a curse and comes again and again

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated