Hacking how nintendo kicked us up the arse

ownage37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
helo gbatemp

yesterday i got my r4i sdhc for my dsi i put it in and thats when i foundout about dsi frimware and now i feel nintendo has kicked are arses,
so please tell me how i can make a dsi custom firmware so i can byepass the system.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See kids they why you do not buy an r4 for the dsi. So in in that aspect they only kicked yours because those with acekards, supercards, some r4s, and m3i 0, as well as others can enjoy their dsi with out needing custom firmware for the moment. Sorry if it sounds mean but its the truth you really need to read up before buying a dsi flashkart.

Julian Sidewind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well by the looks of it he just discovered GBATemp today as he was scouring google for an answer to his problem.
As I always say when something like this happens to me, live and learn...then I try to justify the money spent on said item is worth the knowledge gained.
Get an Acekard 2i from Dealextreme...that's where I got mine and it works gloriously. Cheap too, around 13 bucks US, unless the GBATemp partner stores sell them for around the same price, in which case buy there.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Is... he serious?

SURPRISE!!

Actually he made this thread to lure you hear for you late surprise party.

Back on topic, R4's for the DSi suck. R4's for the original DS aren't bad if you get an original one. People just bitch and moan that they suck because they don't have a bunch of fancy (albeit useless) features. And it's pretty much compatible with 99% of games and homebrew. If you find a game or homebrew that doesn't work with it, then that'd be a first for me. And homebrew excludes specific card apps.

D

Deleted-119707

haha. someone who bought an r4 has the ability to make a CFW? wow. good luck with that. ask zach, hes is a uber haxor with his ZC card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over