Hardware How much money do you think used PSP-2004 is worth?

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I was wondering, how much money you would spend on used, in good condition PSP-2004?

But be realistic please.

playstation-portable-psp-2000-2o50-800.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have seen a seller on ebay selling them for about £40+ 15 for shipping to portugal but i don't know what motherboard it has, i also have seen people selling them for about £ 60 + 9 for shipping to portugal , but here in portugal there is a site kind of like ebay where the cheapest one is 75€ with free shipping but the screen is badly scratched, so i think that 50€ to 70€ is a good price

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
But how can i know that when buying? What should i ask a person selling it to me?

Assuming he's an average Gamer
Certain bundles were sold and if the PSP is from one of those then you can know it's age, and there's also the date code under the battery... but if they don't know it's likely that don't care anyways and it wouldn't affect the price.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to ebay
Run a completed item search for a PSP 2000
Look at the numbers in green indicating they sold.
Get an average idea of the cost.
Depending upon how reasonable the seller is subtract a little as your transaction will be without all the associated ebay fees.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If the PSP is in good condition and is below or equal to Data Code 8B, it's worth around 60GBP/75USD, if the Data Code is higher, I suggest getting a PSP-3000 or Go instead - it's a far better deal than one of the newer PSP-2000's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool