How much is a moddable switch worth?

the19thbear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I have a switch, 32 gb model. RCM jig+RCM USB loader. Unbanned. Works perfectly. Want to sell it, but I don't really know what price I should set. I can't sell on ebay (tried, but it got taken down). Probably because of the RCM jig and loader? Who knows.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The $300+ range seems to be the going rate at the moment. Depending upon condition and accessories it can vary quite a bit.

To post on eBay just put the loader and jig in the pics and state “comes with everything in this picture” in the picture that has it all displayed. People in the know, will know. Don’t mention “hacked” or anything. Call it V1 HAC-001 or low serial number or something to that effect. List the first half of the serial number that defines it as hackable so people can look up the range without hassle. People who are looking for them will find you. People who are just looking for a regular switch will think you’re over priced and move on.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I know this thread is a few months old but just want to ask. I have a V1 unpatched switch (32gb) with a 256gb sd card, 2 pairs of joy cons, iPega 4 joycon dock, taiko drums, carry case, RCM Loader One and jig, original dock and I'll even throw in a 2tb Toshiba HDD with backups on. It is banned but everything works as it should. Simply don't use it like I used to anymore. All I see on eBay and other selling sites are hyper inflated prices for just the console. Just after a figure that gamers would deem reasonable.

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few months ago (around the time this thread started), I got an unpatched switch in fairly scratched condition for about $300 on ebay (with cons and everything else). Looking back, I should have tried doing best offers to get it for less. Swappa is another option to try. You can also see past sales to get an idea.

I know this thread is a few months old but just want to ask. I have a V1 unpatched switch (32gb) with a 256gb sd card, 2 pairs of joy cons, iPega 4 joycon dock, taiko drums, carry case, RCM Loader One and jig, original dock and I'll even throw in a 2tb Toshiba HDD with backups on. It is banned but everything works as it should. Simply don't use it like I used to anymore. All I see on eBay and other selling sites are hyper inflated prices for just the console. Just after a figure that gamers would deem reasonable.
I already have an unpatched switch, but I am interested in that taiko drum and maybe some other things.
I haven't made enough posts to see the trading thread, so send me some pictures, I guess?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night